main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SITH?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Xin, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Xin

Darth_Xin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings & Salutations, Everyone!

I know that this is a bit premature in that EP3 is not out yet (and won't be until 2005, yuck!). But, why the heck not, right? [face_mischief]

So ladies, gentlemen, who is your favorite Sith?

Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Darth Tyrannus
    Darth Vader

"You must choose, but choose wisely. For one will lead you to eternal life, or one will lead you to death." --Templar Knight in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. :p

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Vader, only Vader...

3. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    No contest: VADER IS THE MAN!!!!

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Darth Vader.

5. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Darth Vader, "the Nubian god," as Kevin Smith would say! :D

6. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Vader

Hands Down

:D

7. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    The man, the myth, THE MAUL :D

8. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    One word...ME ;)

9. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    It is a mystery to me.

10. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    that's odd, i don't recall seeing 'venom' as one of the choices xin posted. :p

vader for me, definitely. :)

11. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    that's odd, i don't recall seeing 'venom' as one of the choices xin posted.

Yeah, well he is now sweetcheeks :p :p ;)

12. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    i don't know where you get your delusions, laserbrain. :p

13. Darth_Xin

Darth_Xin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2001
    Now, now, no fighting here. ;)

For me, it's hard to say.

It's a tie between Sidious, Maul, & Dooku.

Here's my reasoning:

1) Sidious laid a "Smack-Down" on Luke. ("Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends up there on the santuary moon are walking into a trap as is your rebel fleet....") [face_devil]

2) Maul's fighting is by far the best that I have seen to date. His overconfidance may have been his undoing, but how could you not like how he snarls and growls at the Jedi. {Plus, Ray Park is another cutie patootie Scottman! [face_love]}

3) Dooku is by far the coolest separatist leader around. Sorry Venom. Lee was an excellent choice (I've been a fan of him since his first film with Peter Cushing as Frankenstein) I loved it when he asked Obi-Wan (WOW!!) to join him. Revealing the true nature of the Sith. :cool:

Don't get me wrong. I got a kick out of Vader's handling of his staff's mistakes and their disturbing lack of faith. But hey, Vader is much more forgiving than that of his Master! :)

14. thechairguy

thechairguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    "Vader, only Vader..."

I could not agree more. It is about time that someone espressed themself on my wavelength and avocadoed a propropirate point of viewpoint. I was about to say something just like this but this person beat me to it and much more esquivellently, I think they are a writer or an arthur or something. I am highly empress with this quality of exciting debate. I am also very highly excited by all of everyone's debate, and it is super to see so many people engaging in such a massive debate, which is one of my favorite things. I love to mass debate!

15. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
  16. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    Watch it, Chair Guy.

17. thechairguy

Apr 23, 2002
    Watch what? Cyberspace is'nt real, you know. It's just in the movies. Don't get these things confused or else you will wind up like that screaming boy in the Willie Wonka movie. Then you will have those nasty orange elfs dancing around singing mean things about you. It is important to think, always.

18. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    True, we can Eliminate people in cyberspace and not go to jail for it.

I am off to my real life job and I wil not be sitting on my ass posting online all day. :p

19. ObiWill

Feb 24, 2001
    As am I. Just remember what happened to the four kids who broke the rules in Mr. Wonka's factory.

20. thechairguy

Apr 23, 2002
    "As am I. Just remember what happened to the four kids who broke the rules in Mr. Wonka's factory."

Oh, now look who is making threats shortly after playing victim on another thread. For pity's sake, lighten up.

I am so sad they made a hairless chicken. They made it so you could eat chickens less difficulty. That's just depressing. When are they going to make pigs that walk around in Spam cans? And the chickens are so ugly - they all look like Christopher Walking or something. Ew, I don't want to eat Christopher Walking. Dead Man Walking! Get it? That was a joke. But these chickens, they make me upset. I don't want to eat any upsetting chickens.

Keep in mind that I think chickens are nasty and evil, but I do not like this happening. Why can't they mutate parrots into little dipping nuggets instead? There is no justice in the land.

I too think I will be off to work now. It sounds like there are little people inside of my refrigerator struggling to escape. I look, and all I see is my jug of Crystal Lite and my Lean Cuisine dinners.

I am not pleased at all by this.

But yes, Darth Vader is Top Jimmy.

21. ObiWill

Feb 24, 2001
    I am not making threats, for I am not in a position of power where I might back up any threat with action. Please keep the immature nonsense where it belongs, either off this board or in topics created for nonsense (no offense to the Social Thread poopers!)

To get back on topic.. Who else but Vader? His entrance in ROTJ, the walk down the shuttle ramp as the camera pans up to capture his full imposing form -- gives me chills every time. I must give a nod to Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus as well. A true gentleman villain. (Anyone else notice the look of remorse on his face after he sliced off Anakin's arm?)

22. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    To get back on topic.. Who else but Vader? His entrance in ROTJ, the walk down the shuttle ramp as the camera pans up to capture his full imposing form -- gives me chills every time. I must give a nod to Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus as well. A true gentleman villain. (Anyone else notice the look of remorse on his face after he sliced off Anakin's arm?)

Even beyond THAT. His entrance in ANH! C'mon... there were people seeing a Star Wars film for the first time... not knowing at all what to expect... and they see this imposing figure in black coming through a shattered airlock door and they booed. They know a bad guy when they see one... ;)

23. DruKalita

DruKalita Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    I'll say Sidious 'cause he's just so skeevy.

24. QofNaboo

QofNaboo Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Let's look at it this way:
    Obi-Wan beat Maul,
    Dooku beat Obi-Wan.

It's arguable that Vader beat Obi-Wan, since Ol' Ben practically forfeited to get Luke motivated. But will Anakin kill Dooku? It remains to be seen....
    Discuss....

25. Anaquinne

Anaquinne Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    Well, that's like determining that Star Wars is better than Spiderman because the Obi-Wan action figure stood up to more of Conan's late-night punishment than the Spiderman figure.

And I guess I'd say Maul... he is pitty hot (except for those dorky head spikes). And of course Vader is the best villain; he's like the ur-Darth, the uber-Darth, which is why I excuse him from this competition. He has nothing to prove to the rest of these Darths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.