NYC, NY WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SITH?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Xin, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skunkpunk1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I've got to with Vader here. And ObiWill, you think Dooku is a gentleman's villian? What about Vader? I mean, come on who else could have accepted Captain Needa's apology so politley? Way to go Vader...you are truly the Sith lord of manners.
  2. Happy Ninja Jedi Knight

star 6
    Ummm, I just want to ask a question. What about Emperor Palpatine? Do you consider him a Sith Lord? I do. After all, he is Vader's master.

Sure, you could always say that Sidious is Palpatine, and I would agree, but I consider Sidious to be an "on the side alter-ego" character. I'm talking about Palpatine as Palpatine.

I mean, look at him. Ambitious Senator. Corrupt Chancellor. Ruthless Emperor. What is not to love about this guy? :)

Give the dude some props!
  3. Nova_Darklighter Jedi Youngling

Sorry, but I've GOT to go with DARTH VADER, the all time ultimate BADASS VILLIAN, still gives me OOOOOOH!!! WHENEVER he makes his entrance. And I thought that D. Maul as a character was a little one dimensional, Sidious & Tyranus are both far more complex, that was Maul's flaw, the fatal one. I surely didn't cry when he was killed, BUT I surely DID when VADER died.
  4. greyjedi125 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DARTH VADER with Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine as a very close second :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.