main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Who Is Your Favorite Star Wars (or EU) Character Of All Time

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Master-Korr, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Oh now I have to do this.

My favorite characters...which are alot to choose from.

1. Jaina Solo - hands down. despite what others think she is one of the strongest mail female characters. so many can relate to her
    2. Jagged Fel- to go from grim to a bounty hunter to head of the empire...so unbelievably hot
    3. Han Solo- do i have to explain
    4. Wedge Antilles-again do i have to?
    5. Kyp Durron - he's not perfect which makes him that much more enjoyable

2. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    1. Luke Skywalker
    2. Jar Jar Binks (yes, you heard me right. :p )
    3. Obi-Wan Kenobi

After that, it's too hard for me to decide- I mean, we've got Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (my favorite Sith Lord, and a kickarse Jedi to boot), Wicket W. Warrick (yeah, I like the Ewoks too. :p ), Yoda, R2-D2, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Wedge Antilles, Wes Janson (GOTTA LOVE THE JOKES!), Admiral Ackbar, Ben Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker (what? I LIKE the Skywalker-Solo family :p)....

Too many awesome characters to narrow it down past that, really.

3. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    Okay, I really hope this is my final list but I almost always forget someone and I probably have done the same here. These are not in order of who are my most favorite but in alphabetical order (alphabatizing is just too much work :p )

1.Aayla Secura
    2.Ahsoka Tano (Not all the time)
    3.Anakin Skywalker
    4.Bail Organa
    5.Bastila Shan
    6.Ben Skywalker
    7.Boba Fett
    8.C-3PO
    9.Cal Omas
    10.Carth Onasi
    11.Chewbacca
    12.Darth Malak
    13.Darth Maul
    14.Darth Revan
    15.Darth Vader
    16.Galen Marek
    17.Han Solo
    18.HK-47
    19.Joruus C'baoth
    20.Juno Eclipse
    21.Kit Fisto
    22.Leia Organa
    23.Lumiya
    24.Luke Skywalker
    25.Mara Jade Skywalker
    26.Mirta Gev
    27.Obi-Wan Kenobi
    28.Plo Koon
    29.Qui-Gon Jinn
    30.R2-D2
    31.Sabe
    32.Shakk Ti
    33.Talon Karrde
    34.Taun We
    35.Watto
    36.Wedge Antilles
    37.Zekk

Ta-da! I finally did it! All of my favorites! Probably more to come though so stay tuned :p

4. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    'Fraid I don't have one particular character that rules over the others. Each have their own merits and personalities that just bring me closer to them in a way. It'll depend on how I feel, the way the author brings the characterization in their work, and whom I feel that I can relate most to in a particular scene. I could easily start reading a novel with character A being the favorite and by the end, character F has taken the 'favorite' position. Regardless, I admit that some have a tendency of constantly reappearing as a favorite and I'll cheer for them when they're in the passage.

Han Solo - Come on, what's not to like about the scruffy-looking nerf-herder?

Jacen Solo - To be honest, the Solo kids never struck a cord with me; that is until Legacy of the Force came out. He's just one of those 'I have no idea where, how and when he wormed his way into likeable'. I just really love his character, but I'm not sure I should count him as a favorite just yet. I mean, to be fair, I have read a grand total of five NJO books (and no Traitor is not even among those), perhaps the six or seven first books of the YJK series, the Dark Nest Trilogy and up to Sacrifice in LOTF. I'm planning on brushing up on that though.

Luke Skywalker - Okay, maybe he was - and still is - the source of a never-stopping schoolgirl crush... moving along!

Wes Janson - If I could have a best friend like that man, my life would be perfect! Besides, his flirty adventures are always a good laugh.

Wedge Antilles - This one might be another schoolgirl crush thingy, but well, I think I can be excused for it. After all, it is Wedge.

Tycho Celchu - I just love the loyalty and the fact that he surrenders almost all of his freedom in the X-Wing Series, I don't know just made me aware of that guy.

Hobbie - I just want to smack him playfully whenever he says 'We're doomed', and he needs to be a bit more positive. That and well Wes paired up with him is neat.

Mara Jade Skywalker - She's a strong female lead and I love her to bits.

Kyp Durron - OMG, he's the bad boy your dad would hate to see at the door. Besides, I love it that he stands up to Luke with his opinions and is far from being a perfect little Jedi.

Artoo-Detoo - He's so cute, adorable and he's a hero. How many times did he save Anakin, Luke and everyone else?

Honourable mentions: Ton Phanan, Anakin Solo, HK-47 (meatbags *snickers*), Admiral Ackbar, Thrawn and probably a few others that I just can't remember at the top of my head.

5. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    i am boring-- Luke Skywalker

second place waaaaay down the list is probably Han Solo and kenobi

6. angellla29

angellla29 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2006
    Anakin Skywalker and Han solo

7. Melissa1991

Melissa1991 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2009
    Plain and simple... Mara Jade!
    She just rocks!

8. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    I think the reason I switch icons so often is because I have real trouble deciding on a character I like best. I would assume one would chose a character that is most like themselves or least like themeselves.

My favorite? Who would I most like to know? I can't decide.

I might decide on Obi-Wan because of his infinite patience. He seems like a calming guy to be around. So I'll say Obi-Wan with Luke a close second. Again, because of his patience.

9. CalaelAzasar

CalaelAzasar Host of Quick-Games star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 11, 2003
    I will never be able to just choose one as a favorite. So here's my list...in order

Grand Admiral Thrawn!!!
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Yoda
    Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
    Chewbacca
    Boba Fett
    Mace Windu

and I'm sure I'm missing a few,

10. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    10. Grievous
    9. CC-1119 "Appo"
    8. Jango Fett
    7. PROXY
    6. CC-7567 "Rex"
    5. Darth Maul
    4. Cad Bane
    3. Darth Vader
    2. Boba Fett
    1. Galen Marek

11. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    HARCOURT FENTON MUDD III!!!!!!!=D=

Wait a minute, let me check something.

Oh...[face_whistling]

12. Rachel_sml

Rachel_sml Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2009
    1. Luke Skywalker
    2. Han and Leia
    3. Darth Vader
    4. Obi Wan
    5. Jaina Solo
    6. Darth Caedus
    7. Ben Skywalker
    8. Boba Fett

13. Ava

Ava Jedi Master star 1

Jul 30, 2007
    Han Solo[face_love] , hands down, is my all time numero uno favorite character in the Star Wars universe.

I do however hold a very special place in my heart for the following:
    Wedge Antilles=P~
    Anakin Solo
    Wes Janson
    Lando Calrissian
    Kyp Durron[face_batting]
    Tahiri Veila
    Bria Tharen
    Most of Wraith Squadron!

And more.. I'm sure.. It's almost impossible for me to decide between them all!! Ah!8-}

-Ava-

14. starwarsfanrol

starwarsfanrol Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2009
    1.obi wan kenobi
    2.Luke skywalker
    3.cc-2224
    4.darth vader
    5.Mission Vao
    6.Boba Fett
    7.Chewbacca
    8.Han Solo
    9.darth reven
    10.tk421
    11.darth malak

15. Darth_Spurrier

Darth_Spurrier Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2009
    1. Obi
    2. Yoda
    3. Anakin
    4. Han

16. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    1. Jacen Solo
    2. Darth Bane
    3. Darth Revan (got me curious about the EU)
    4. Luke
    5. Han
    6. Leia
    7. Mara
    7. Lando
    8. Wedge
    9. Jaina
    10. Ben

17. DarthKuuush

DarthKuuush Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2009
    all yall are CRAZY!!
    i have many favorites but BY FAR its gotta be the VOS man.
    Quinlan is just too DOPE.
    im sorry but the yellow tat. the dreads, the red lightsaber while infultrating Dooku's ranks?
    if i had to make a top 5...
    1. Quinlan Vos (c'mon!)
    2. Darth Bane (idk how i almost forgot him :oops:
    3. Marn Hierogryph
    4. Darth Vader (in his short lived fully human body)
    5. i-5YQ (i saw lots of people put hk-47, but there are tons of assassin droids, how many 'drunk' droids are there??)

but i just tend to go away from the main characters, and more to the badassary.

18. Celeste_Morne

Celeste_Morne Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2008
    I too can't pick an overall winner, but my favorites include:
    -Celeste Morne
    -Jarael
    -K'Krukh
    -Palpatine
    -Galen Marek
    -The Legacy Fels: Marasiah and Roan
    -Darth Caedus
    -Kyle Katarn

19. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Obi-Wan Kenobi seriously freakin' rocks! ...But so does Qui-Gon Jinn, Corran Horn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Mereel, Kal Skirata, Scorch, Fi, and Kit Fisto... yeah.[face_thinking]

20. Dashiva

Dashiva Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2009
    In no particular order:

1. Darth Vader
    2. Jango Fett
    3. Kal Skirata
    4. Darth Bane
    5. Kyle Katarn
    6. Corran Horn
    7. Mara Jade
    8. Thrawn
    9. Count Dooku
    10. Daric LaRone

21. Docta_Boogie

Docta_Boogie Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2009
    Thrawn is by far the best character in Star Wars. But Boba and Jango Fett, Aurra Sing, Jabba the Hutt, Dengar, and Darth Bane all come in close seconds.

22. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Come on people: Palpatine all the way. The man basically fooled everyone - and then killed them all.

Followed closely by:
    1 Thrawn
    2 Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (particularly the suited version)
    3 Obi-wan Kenobi
    4 Darth Revan
    5 Pallaeon
    many more besides

23. Darth_Rage212

Darth_Rage212 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2009
    Like many of you I can not simply pick one character out of everything I have been exposed to that I like above all else. There are a few that are very close to the heart though. I will go ahead and give a breakdown of the characters who have captivated me the most. As I am sure you will not be surprised, most of my heroes are bad guys. None of these are in any particular order so let's begin.

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus: Count Dooku to me just seemed like the guy with everything figured out for the most part. He was amongst the elite of all the Jedi ever and goes on to become one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time, he really took the best of both worlds and melded them together. Not only that It was everything about his character. He was a well groomed well mannered gentlemen, very proper, educated, and comes from royalty. He just had his own swagger and his own flare. I loved how he could be so cordial yet so menacing and threatening at the same time. He was also a great master of the lightsaber and rivaled by few if any. I thought Count Dooku was a total package.

Dentius Palpatine/Darth Sidious:
    The end all be all of Sith Lords. Sometimes described as the perfect Sith Lord, a vacuum of Dark Side Power, a dynamo, a legend, and a prodigy. Quite possibly the most successful Sith Lords of all time, and the pure embodiment of what a Sith Lord was meant to be. He like Count Dooku can also be very well mannered while being very threatening and menacing at the same time. He has been described simply as "The Shadow" because in the Force he is a conduit of Dark Side power, and a dark abyss of perfect darkness.

Dessel/Lord Bane/Darth Bane:This character has captured my imagination on a whole other level. I can really relate to the conflict in this character, and some of his backstory which also draws me in more. Once a lowly Cortosis Miner, a man that evolves into what many would call the Sithari, the chosen one of the Dark Side, the perfect being to bring the Sith to their certain glory, what a tale. The way he plots, and schemes against The Brotherhood of Darkness is pure genius, and how he comes to the realization that The Brotherhood is in fact an abomination of the Sith is also one hell of a story. For me, it was like discovering the Dark Side all over again, as I rode with Darth Bane down his journey and gained a new understanding of the Dark Side as a whole, what it truly meant to be a Sith, and the power that comes with it.

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader: Really??? Do I need even explain this one??? Of course not, that is why I am going to anyways. When it comes down to the baddest of the bad, the most ferocious, most evil, most dastardly, sinister, twisted, scariest, anything you want to say, it all comes down to Darth Vader. This here is the Dark Side quite possibly at it's best. Although he technically never usurps the title of Dark Lord of the Sith from Palpatine, everyone knows who the real terror behind that throne was, and it was Darth Vader pure and simple. As you go through his story from a boy to his death this is quite easily the most interesting character you could follow. I think just about everyone can relate to his problems, his fears, his conflict, and basic human emotions. He is a character that really feels genuine and real to the story as both Anakin and eventually Darth Vader. You really feel his pain, you know his pain, and you know what it does to him, and what it turns him into. No other character has been so deeply explored mentally and emotionally, and the fact that most of the time you kind of feel bad for him, and can relate to his problems draws us all that much closer to The Chosen One, Darth Vader.

Yoda:C'mon, who doesn't love Yoda???!!! He is the counterpart of Sidious, the best, the brightest, the wisest, and the most powerful the Jedi has to offer, and he does not aim to displease. Yoda is like the mentor we all wanted to

24. kenobigirliz

kenobigirliz Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2009
    Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are a tie for me, though I think Luke is an inch higher....then comes Mara Jade Skywalker, Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, and Chewie .........after that well R2D2.[face_thinking]

25. kenobigirliz

kenobigirliz Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2009
    :cool: Actually let's do this right:

1) Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi- I think the off all the Jedi have suffered the most. They both lost a lot in their lives. Though one of them did turn to the darkside for a brief period, he came back to the light. They both are awesome because they are the epitamy of what a Jedi is and is supposed to be. I don't really have to tell you do I?

2) Mara Jade Skywalker- My (new) favorite female lead. She is strong, kick butt character and is awesome. Plus she is a super Jedi and helps her husband, Luke, out a lot.

3) Han and Leia Solo- between their bickering and their love for another there is no way I cannot have them on my list.

4) Chewie- I cannot fathom anyreason why he wouldn't be on my list he is a loyal to a fault.

5) Yoda- the coolest (but shortest) character, despite his syntax problems

6) Artoo Detoo- an astro droid with spunk....do I have to say more?

7) Anakin Solo- of all the solo children, Anakin is my favorite....but I hate ***Spoiler alert*** that he dies!!

8) Kam Solusar- I can't put my hand on why I like Kam, but I do.

9) Padme Amidala- I fell in love with her when I was younger, she is a strong character, but her place in my list is lower for the fact that how could a super strong character like her fall in love with Anakin? I like her for what she believes in that is all.

If you are wondering why Anakin/Darth Vader is not on this list it is for the reason that I cannot like him becuase he thinks he is going to loe his wife, when if fact so many other characters lose more and still do not fall to the darkside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.