main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is your favorite Yuuzhan Vong(dead or alive)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sithspawnedvong, Dec 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    The second warrior that Jacen killed in VP. He was cool.

2. Mecca-Don

Mecca-Don Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    1.)Warmaster Tsavong Lah
    2.)Supreme Overlord Shimmra

3. darthjarjarbinks

darthjarjarbinks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    In the topicThe Vong You Respect I had this to write.

"Shedao Shai was, in my opinion, the first of this kind (vong that I respect). I greatly enjoyed the depth with which that character was explored. Even though he was pure evil, he was a great character.

In EoV- Vua Rapuung and Nen Yim, in my opinion, also deserve respect. Nen for going against the protocols and he entire culture to do what she felt was necessary in spite of the consequences of heresy and Rapuung for his valiance, courage and strength.

I enjoy seeing characters like this. I felt that VP greatly lacked that. I'm not sure if this is simply because we are moving away from the Praetorite Vong to the other elements of Vong society, or because LFL felt it was necessary or whatever."

_________

When I respsect a character, I like them, and these are some of the Vong that have evoked respect from me.

4. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    #1) Nom Anor
    #2) Nem Yim
    #3) Seef
    #4) Yomin Carr
    #5) Tsavong Lah
    #6) Vua
    #7) Deign

I reallly liked all these chars. I resented most of the others, because they're Vong, to varying degrees, but the only ones I really HATED were Nas Choka & Sheado Shai. NOt in the ''they're good characters if they make you hate them'' type way, but in the ''Hurry up & die, please.'' type way.

I get the feeling I'll like the Dreadlord, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.