main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who is your favourite new character? RT

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by BobaBacca, Dec 24, 2015.

?

Who is your favourite new character?

1. Rey

52.4%
  2. Finn

20.0%
  3. Kylo

25.7%
  4. Poe

15.2%
  5. BB8

13.3%
  6. Maz

1.0%
  7. Phasma

1.0%
  8. Hux

1.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    I voted Rey, but it's really a toss up between her and Poe for me. Finn's a close third, and BB-8 right behind him. All of the those were awesome.

Kylo Ren has a lot of potential... so I'm anxiously awaiting to see how his story goes, but for now at least I can't quite rank him as high as the others. I had hope for Phasma, but she got so little screen time. Hopefully we get more of her story next time. Maz is intriguing, but wasn't around very long. Would love to know her backstory in a lot more detail. Hux... meh. Probably the only new character that I can really say that for.

2. Zenwalker

Zenwalker Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    I voted Rey, but they were all amazing. Ren was so cool looking, BB8 with his cuteness an innovative design, Poe is dashing, Finn was so funny, Maz was neat with her goggles and orange skin, Phasma - cool chrome stormtrooper, and on and on. Any could've been in the running for me. Just awesome!

3. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    A real Darksider/Sith would Force Lightning the ever-loving crap out of Ren. Zero focus and discipline. Then they'd spit on his smoking body in contempt.

4. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    And that has to do with this topic, how exactly?

5. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    Lots of impressive performances, but come on! It's Rey, straight up!

6. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    Rey, of course, though I did like Finn better than I expected. Maz was pretty awesome, as well.

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Kylo Ren is my favorite...so much to this character. :) "I will show you the Dark Side." — Kylo Ren

But, damn, Rey and Finn are really close, though. :(

8. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    I'm disagreeing with the Ren gushing. That's what it has to do with the topic.

9. Kuestmaster

Kuestmaster Jedi Master star 2

Nov 17, 2012
    Rey. She is awesome. I can't wait to see the movie again.

10. Kyra_Rey-Kylo_Ren

Kyra_Rey-Kylo_Ren Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 31, 2015

I know it's your take, but Adam Driver portrait of Kylo Ren is what i dreamed of what Anakin would be in the prequels, i wish GL have sold Lucasfilm before because JJ and Driver would make a much better job at showing Anakin descent into Darth Vader.

11. Kyra_Rey-Kylo_Ren

Kyra_Rey-Kylo_Ren Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 31, 2015

4th time on saturday, 5th on monday, mostly because of her, The Snow duel and BB-8

Colm likes this.
  12. Hoth Chocolate

Hoth Chocolate Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 21, 2015
    First viewing it was Rey. I loved how she can already hold her own and watching her discover the Force was one of the best parts about TFA.

Second viewing it was Kylo Ren. I enjoyed him very much the first time around but was a bit taken aback at his vulnerabilities, wasn't sure what to make of it. After watching it again it makes him all the more compelling of a villain.

Kyra_Rey-Kylo_Ren and Colm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.