main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is your least favourite Jedi Council member?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OnlyOneKenobi, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    Of the Jedi council in both TPM and AOTC, who is your least favourite member? Since many of them don't even speak, I guess reasons couldn't be too "deep".

My least favourite council member has to be Ki-Adi-Mundi... he just seems like a snob and seems to think he's better than everyone else, yet he's proven wrong on many occasions. Plus that cone head doesn't help either.

2. Master-Luke

Master-Luke Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 26, 2002
    I'm not sure who my LEAST favourite would be but I think all of them, with the exception of Yoda and Mace Windu, look very sinister.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas revealed in Episode 3 that they are all traitoring Sith Lords!

3. jedi-mind-trick

jedi-mind-trick VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 6, 2001
    Guys.....let's not have a straight up "hater" thread (they cause nothing but trouble), but rather, can we please have a discussion of our least favorite and favorite Jedi Council members?

I am kinda with you on this one.....I really dislike Ki-Adi-Mundi. If he irritated me in the first movie, then he really got on my nerves in AOTC (shot where he is deflecting blaster fire from the transport in the arena....nice ponytail.). But again, just my opinion.

If I may, I would like to mention my favorite minor Jedi Council Member: Shaak Ti. Why? She just looks so interesting.....I think her whole design is really interesting, I am intrigued by the new species that she introduces, and I just generally think she is very cool (her action figure = very cool).

4. OnlyOneKenobi

OnlyOneKenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I didn't mean for it to be a hater thread, "least favourite" is quite different from which "the one you hate the most" but ok... let's make it both fav. and least fav.

My favourite council member is probably Yoda - I don't know enough about the others since only Yoda, Mace and Ki-Adi have had speaking roles. Mace is cool, but alas... Yoda is da man!

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I agree with OnlyOneKenobi On this one. :) Yoda is da man! :cool:

6. batvader

batvader Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    I don't like the design of the egghead (a bearded humanoid guy with very tall and pointed forehead). Some make-up designs were poor.

7. Spaced

Spaced Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2002
    Bib Fortuna,Twilek, for his arrogant use of the EU,
    and Darth Sapient for locking all my threads!!!

erm, that is what you meant by this thread title isn't it?

8. DarthWeenie

DarthWeenie Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Spaced took my answer.

But he also provided the REAL answer. Look at his icon. Least favorite JC member? There you have it. **Trying to cut the Coleman Trebor figure's head off with scissors** You made me lose all respect for all jedi!! You, you...**burst out in tears, and assumes fetal position on the ground, shivering**

As many of you know, however, the Weenie loves, LOVES, LOVES the cheese. Puppet Sy Snootles, Bespin Ice Cream Maker Man, Fat Guy crying at Rancor, and torturing a DROID are some of the Weenie's favorite parts of all the SW movies.

For that reason, Oppo Rancis and Yareal Poof are great SW characters, and some of the favorites on the JC. Theyre so stupid! Awesome. Pricless. Ridiculous. Man, if only we could see them in action, how great would that be!!

The Weenie remembers TPM the first showing opening night, and his freind pointed right at Oppo Rancis and exclamed "Look at that guy!" Man, it was so funny. Just the appearance of that guy provokes non-stop laughter.

But the all time, best JC member, and maybe the best SW character at this time...

...Plo Koon. That is one bad dude. Before the Weenie dies, and goes to that big hot dog stand in the sky, he only wishes that he can hear Plo Koon merely utter a word. What would he sound like? The Weenie thinks he sound just like Boushh. Please George, please.

9. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I couldn't agree with you more Weenie on wanting to hear Plo Koon speak. I also want to see him fight. If not in a lightsaber duel then at least against droids.

My least favorite council member would Ki-Adi Mundi because he is a complete idiot. I'm not too fond of Mace or Yaddle either.

10. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Plo Koon the guy looks like he should be in a Predator movie or should be a Sith not a Jedi Master. My Fav would have to be Mace This Party is OVER !

11. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Least favorite-Plo Koon

12. sidiousmd

sidiousmd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2002
    Least favourite........ Yoda

He looks like Chucky

13. Mad_Ewok

Mad_Ewok Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2002
    Least favorite - Depa Billaba

The most boring Council member. I even had to look up her name because she's too boring to remember.

Favorite - Yoda

And I like Ki-Adi-Mundi.

14. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I read a few comics and even if you don't like Ki-Adi at first he dose grow on you.

I gotta go with the weenie on disliking Colman Trebor
    he is like dinosaur head man. I for one did not feel bad when he bit it and went to the big jurassic park in the sky.

And for the record don't be dissin my man Plo-Koon. He can only breath methane and needs the mask to see and breathe.
    I hope the weenie is right and he sounds like boush.

15. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    I like : Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Yaddle

Least favourite : Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Yarael Poof

Actually, most of the cool Jedi aren't in the Council ...

16. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    My least favourite Jedi Council members are Yarael Poof and Even Piell.

17. Luke_Skywalker_12

Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    I like everyone of them since they all fought in the Clone Wars to save peoples lives I'd have to say they are all the best!

18. Lord-of-the-Marks

Lord-of-the-Marks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I never really liked Ki-Adi-Mundi. He look's slow. I can't see him being formidable. He doesn't look like he'd have much force usage either.

19. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    KI-ADI-MUNDI IS MY FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER!

I really "dislike" Oppo Rancisis

but Eeth Koth is close by the "next highest member of the dislike club"

20. robfett

robfett Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2002
    I don't hate Oppo Rancisis, it's just he is really dumb looking for a Jedi.

My fav. is that new guy Trebor Coleman. Very cool.

Rick McCallum thinks you're seriously deranged!

21. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Depa Billaba

Not very interesting.

22. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Does it have to be Jedi Council members?

If it does then I say:

Favorite Council Memeber: Mace Windu(TPM; they made him look kinda dumb in AOTC compared to Yoda)
    Least Favorite Council member: Oppo Rancisciss(I wanted to see him fight on tentacles; lol!)

By the way, I don't know if this is the proper place to bring this up, but is Yarael Poof dead officially? I have heard he is and that he isn't. What is the truth?

23. DarthWeenie

DarthWeenie Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    According to a comic, Zam Wessel faced off with Poof, and...well, poofed him.

"Depa Billaba

Not very interesting."

Yeah, but freckles are hot!

24. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Unfortunately, Obi-pres, our friend Yarael Poof did pass away between TPM and AOTC. :(

Yarael Poof- this Quermian was a member of the Jedi Council during the last years of the Old Republic. He was known among the Council for his skills in projecting illusions. Poof was one of the Jedi Masters who voted for the training of Anakin Skywalker. In the years between the Battle of Naboo and the onset of the Clone Wars, Master Poof protected the planet Coruscant against the possible actions of the renegade Annoo-Dat General, Ashaar Khorda. Master Poof discovered Khorda's plans to use the Infant of Shaa to destroy Coruscant, and barely arrived in time to prevent Khorda. Unexpectedly assisted by Jango Fett and Zam Wesell, Yarael Poof managed to defeat Khorda and recover the statue. However, its destruction had already been triggered by Khorda's power. Master Poof died in a valiant effort to use the Force to return the Infant to its dormant state.

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

25. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I echo DarthWeenie's comments about Plo Koon, and heartily boo foxbatkllr's ;)

I don't dislike any of them. They all have their own certain funky charm, but Plo Koon owns them all :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.