main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania Who is your Star Wars Twin?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Dave_Smogcrawler, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    This is a sorta personality test. Its pretty good

http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/

My result is:

Openness - high (70 percentile):

Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Conscientious - very low (1 percentile)

Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Extraversion - high (64 percentile)

Luke Skywalker -- An ambitious, energetic, and adventuresome young man. He longs to leave the slow paced, lonely life on Tattooine.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Agreeableness - very low (10 percentile)

Emperor Palpatine -- An evil, power hungry tyrant, he is manipulative, evil, and ruthless.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Neuroticism - high (80 percentile)

Tuscan warriors -- These inhabitants of Tatooine are unpredictable, temperamental, and excitable, and known to be especially moody in their difficult teenage years.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

2. JBMW

JBMW Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Bleh. That took FOREVER to fill out, and it had like what - 5 categories? Didn't exactly say who your SW twin was either since each category meant you're a different character. At least I found out the reason I don't gel with the other person on the survey is cuz he's Han Solo and I'm an Ewok.

I WANT THOSE 10MINS OF MY LIFE BACK! grr

3. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001

Openess: very high (88 percentile)
    Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Conscientiousness: low (25 percentile)
    Admiral Ozzel -- A generally conscientious soldier who is susceptible to occasional lapses & blunders, such as the mistake he made at the beginning of the imperial assault on the rebel base at Hoth.

Extraversion: low (18 percentile)
    Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Agreeableness: high (83 percentile)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Neuroticism: neither high nor low (37 percentile)
    R2-D2 -- A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

That's pretty cool. I'm Yoda's twin.

4. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Mine,

Openness: Yoda: 80%

Conscientious: Grand Moff Tarkin: 58%

Extraversion: Lando Calrissian: 91%

Agreeableness: Emperor Palpatine: 6%

Neuroticism: R2-D2: 27%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.