main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Who Knows- Jacen/OC song fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aeron_Azzameen1839, Aug 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
  2. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Sorry about that first post, I hit the Enter button by accident before I had any message in.

Anyways, this is my first songfic ever so please don't hate me because I probably screwed up big time.
    The song is "Who Knows" by Avril Lavigne from her latest CD. Also, if you're having trouble figuring out what's with Kyla's powers you can go to Dominant Species. There you can find out who Kyla Tracken is.

Okay, here is my unfortunate attempt at songfics:

Why do you look so familiar,
    I could swear that I have seen your face before,
    I think I like the fact that you seem sincere,
    I think I'd like to get to know you,
    a little bit more.

Kyla Tracken stepped around the corner to walk into the broad chest of another person.. Both of the took a step back in shock.

Kyla found herself looking up at a handsome young man about the same age as herself. His messy, brown hair reminded her of the skater boys back on Earth. His brandy eyes sparkled down at her as he grinned.

"Sorry," he said, voice low. "My mom always told me I walked too close to corners."

Kyla laughed. "No problem," she replied sheepishly, running a hand through her hair.

"Well, I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you again," the young stranger said. "May the Force be with you." He walked past Kyla, his arm brushing hers. A jolt was sent up to her heart, making her jump. She smiled inwardly, giddy as a schoolgirl with a new crush.

She continued her walk to her room. Glancing back over her shoulder, she saw the boy was walking backwards, watching her retreating form. He saw her look and lost his balance over a scurrying mouse droid. He crashed to the floor on his rump.

"Stang!" he yelled, at no one particular except for himself. Pain jolted up his body and he scrambled up to his feet. Kyla watched until he was safely up and running. She bit back a choke of laughter and entered he room.

Later, Jaina came to see her, inviting her to have dinner with the rest of the family. Kyla complied gratefully. She had not quite figured out how to use the food processor.

When they entered the Solo suite, Kyla had to catch her breath momentarily form the shock. There, laying sprawled out on the couch, was the brown haired teenager.

Jaina caught her new friend's gaze. Dragging her across the room, Jana introduced the two.

"Kyla, this is my twin, Jacen." Kyla's eyes widened at the thought. Twins? Hew new best friend just happed to be twins with the man who had captured her heart with sincerity and clumsiness.

"Jacen, this is my good friend, Kyla Tracken," Jaina continued. Jacen rose from his seat to shake hands. A cocky grin rose on his face.

"Yes, we met before."

Jaina wanted to know more, of course. Intrusive little Jedi, Kyla thought playfully.

"We ran into each other in the hall. How's your rump? I had no idea that a little mouse droid could do so much damage."

Jacen's laugh rang through the room, filling Kyla with warmth.

I think there's something more,
    Life's worth living for.
    Who knows what could happen,
    Do what you do,
    Just keep on laughing,
    One thing's true,
    There's always a brand new day.
    I'm gonna live today like it's my last day.

"Kyla you can't go back to Earth," Jacen said, stroking her hair.

"And why not?" she countered, pulling away from his warm embrace. "You've heard the reports, Jacen. Everyone has. The Vong are hunting the Jedi. Everyone's always trying to keep me safe, and really thought I would be safe here. But I'm not. Everywhere is a death zone. Besides, it's not like anyone would miss me if I left."

"I would," Jacen whispered, just barely loud enough for Kyla to hear.

"What?" she asked, her eyes changing color with every second.

"If you left, I wouldn't know what to do with my life."

"Jacen, listen-"

"No, you listen. Every since I met you, I've had nothing but courage. I was terrified to use the Force. Now

3. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    This was really good. I usually don't care for Jacen but this good. Great work. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.