main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who liked who first?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by angel_of_the_force, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel_of_the_force

angel_of_the_force Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    Do you think Han liked leia first? Do you think leia liked han first?

Han liked leia first. all those times he was picking on her about liking him... he was just looking for a " yes han i looooooove you", which he eventually did. Leia hated him and wanted him to leave and never come back. and she wasn't just rude to him to mask her feelings, she truly disliked him.

2. SuperShmi06

SuperShmi06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2003
    Ok so luke and han rescue leia. han likes leia, leia likes luke, and luke kinda likes leia but he is a moronic hick so he doesnt really do anything about it. han keeps flirting with leia at hoth, leia kisses luke, and luke continues to be a moronic hick and doesnt really do anything about it. then leia and han are alone for an extended period of time, and leia falls for han, and from cloud city on, they are together.

3. KMG-365

KMG-365 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    Luke: "You're my sister."
    Leia: "I know. Somehow...I've always known."

Yes, I know, a lame story twist by GL to resolve the love triangle, but it could explain why Leia and Luke never got together. Perhaps, sub-consciously, Luke's always known, too.

To answer the original question, I think Han liked Leia before she liked him. She was pretty, had spunk, and a lot of character. And he saw her running around the DS...what's not to like? ;)

4. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    What you mean to say is that he saw her in the gold bikin, nevermind running around the Death Star.

5. KMG-365

Feb 11, 2005
    ^ Well, they were already together by the time she donned the bikini.

Watch Leia in ANH - Solo was probably thankful that there weren't any bras in the GFFA ;)

6. SuperShmi06

SuperShmi06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2003
    sorry to be a noob, but what does GFFA stand for?

7. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Galaxy far, far away.

8. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    I think Han liked Leia first, but she likes him too by the end of ANH. I think Luke thought she was pretty, but I don't think he had any serious romantic feelings for her, or else he would have been mad on Dagobah in ROTJ.

9. KMG-365

Feb 11, 2005
    I think that by the time ROTJ came around, Luke realized he served a greater purpose, and probably wouldn't have had time to have a relationship with Leia.

He was, after all, the Chosen One. ;)

10. angel_of_the_force

angel_of_the_force Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    of course they were in love in ROTJ, even in TESB, i just think han liked her before she even considered him

11. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    "Wonderful girl! Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her. Get in there!"

And later...

"He certainly has courage."

I think there's obviously an early spark of attraction to each other's spunk and enjoyment over the challenge they present each other. Part of what infuriates Leia so much about Han is that she, y'know, likes him despite the fact that he's everything she shouldn't want. :p

Boy am I glad she doesn't go for the quieter farmboy types.

12. KMG-365

Feb 11, 2005
    Boy am I glad she doesn't go for the quieter farmboy types.

If she did, could you imagine the offspring? 8-}

13. Tower_Skywalker

Tower_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2005
    Probably Han first.

14. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    It was mutual.

Its an old story, boy meets girl, girl meets boy, neither like each other at first site.

Its their subconscious turned inside out.

They try to deal with the contempt by urging themselves to hate this person, it dosen't work, their subconscious mind tries to find a way to purge the fixation-

Ie; Kill them, or fall in love.

Obviousily Leia couldn't kill Han as she needed him, for the Rebellion so she chose the alternate route.

Han's a loner, ergo his tell-tale name, traveling from one side of the galaxy to the other, quite used to betrayal and backblading cohorts;

Now meets this chick 13 years younger then him that thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. Fights the inner battle within himself, and systematically tests the waters to reassure himself she's the real deal.

Ergo those..."I'm leaving...no I really am..I mean it....ummm, I heard the transports been hit...."

;)

15. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    Han obviously liked Leia from the start. Leia would have been stupid not to realize what a hunk Han Solo is. I thinki Leia was just playing hard-to-get. She is after all a princess, she had to play hard-to-get or people would think that the princess is easy.

16. jade_saber8000

jade_saber8000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    I honestly think Leia liked him first. Luke was just her cover story because of course she wasn't about to admit it. I dunno, it could be mutual tho.
    [i/]luke kinda likes leia but he is a moronic hick[/i]
    Right on target there.
    Boy am I glad she doesn't go for the quieter farmboy types. Eww! That can only be referred to as twin-cest!!! ~gabs...the...creepy...lurker....RISE..THREAD....RISE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.