main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who Lost Their Power?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darthvaderocks06, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Actually it was my fault. Ask my wife. I turned up the AC and 9 sec later the power went out. I kid you not.She even asked me"What did you just do? You'd better go check the breakers." Ask Drew I called about 30min later and he told me it was bigger than just Euclid. :eek:

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I had just finished having lunch with a friend, telling her how (when I worked at Sea World) half the park would lose power (on a regular basis) beause some small woodland creature would get inside the power transformer and take "The Express Train to God"

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    It wasn't mine or Roseanna's fault, we both just wanted pop from Wal-Mart. Then all we wanted to do is look at the toys in Target. ;)

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    When the power went out I had just turned on one of the hallway lights and then...boom. I thought I had done it but I thought it was just my house...then when my mom and I were driving and no lights on I realized it wasn't just my house!!!

5. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    I never knew about it until I wanted to watch Friends at about 7:00pm. The news was on instead. :(

6. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    I think it was Anakin's fault when he drove his speeder through a power coupling! 8-}

7. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Or Luke's since he never did get to go to Tashi station to pick up those power converters. :p

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Someone should come up with a board game (based on "Clue") called BLACKOUT
    "it was Jane Campbell, in the Rock Hall, with the candle-stick!" :eek:

EDIT: Or maybe SHE did it!
    [image=http://images.mp3.com/rollingstone/content/1961796/Images/00297212.jpg]
    I know, all the girls are gonna smack me for this one...couldn't resist.

9. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I was sitting in church and just as the priest had started the homily, the power went out. I heard that a lot of people had thought that the terrorists did that, but not me. No, I (and I am not joking) thought that it was divine intervention. And I had good reason to, considering the fact that it was the vigil for the Assumption.

10. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    *shrugs*

Hey, maybe it was. You never know.

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Actually Geoff, I was with "the culprit" when it happened. Obviously you can see why the lights went out... :D

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I thought you were supposed to go blind from that...not blackout an entire city? :eek:

EDIT: OK, that may have been a penalty...but you're running down the field (with your head down) and I couldn't resist making Sportscenter with a hit like that. I am soooo ready for football season (can you tell)

Totally uncalled for... that was majorly heinous!
    Relax, you deserved that one ;)

13. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    What's your familiar old saying? Ah yes...

*flag on the play, 15 yards*

Totally uncalled for... that was majorly heinous!

14. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    :confused: I'm so lost! What are they talking about? :confused:

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Just teasing Random about the Natalie Portman picture (I posted a couple days ago) and how it may have contributed to the blackout.

I still think it was Jane Campbell, in the Rock Hall...with a candle stick! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.