main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who or What would you be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by BithLord42, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Okay everybody, here's one for everybody to answer.

If you lived in the Star Wars galaxy, who or what would you be. Would you be human or alien? Maybe you're a droid? Would you side with the rebels, or the Empire, or would you live in republic era. Jedi, Sith, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, bartender. Who would you be?

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    As much as I'd like to say I'd be a Jedi or a Corellian Smuggler, I'd probably be a slicer. For those of you that haven't read the books, a slicer is, for all intents and purposes, a hacker. Yup, some kind of technician, probably working for the Empire (better wages I would suspect), building the entire Imperial Network on Ethernet!

Yup, that's what I'd probably be. Either that or an astromech....

Doug

3. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'd probably end up being a reporter for Holonet news. And right before the Clone Wars, I'd get wacked for discovering what Palpatine was up to.

4. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I don't think I'd want to be anything in the Star Wars universe for one very simple reason: Fat guys are always getting the shaft in the flicks. Think about it: Porkins gets blown to bits, the rancor keeper gets his heart broken when the rancor get killed, and Jabba gets choked, albeit by a hot chick in a metal bikini.

Maybe I could get away with bein' a wampa, though, cause they're big and hairy and they growl a lot.

5. MrsStrahd

MrsStrahd Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    I'd probably like to be Mara Jade or Shaak Ti, but when I was little, I imagined myself as Luke and Leia's long lost kid cousin, who had remarkable empathic abilities.

6. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I think Chewie is the total bomb. Could I be his girlfriend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.