main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Who saw the AOTC footage after Phantom menace?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Nightwalker, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes well,

i was watching The Phantom Menace on t.v ofcourse, what else would i have watched, and was hoping that they would show the AOTC trailer.

Well the end of the film was near and just before credits came up they a little presentation of ep2 which was hosted by C-3PO and R2D2, they showed the scene just when obi wan falls off the assination droid and lands on the yellow speeder which anakin stole, and comments to Anakin on what toke him so long.
    Then followed after that was certain footage from the trailers.

This was the highlight of the year so far until the movie comes out.

Who else saw it?

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    YES!

Goddamn, that chase through Coruscant scene rocked.

(BTW, if you're unspoilt, don't blame me for ruining it for you. Look at the damn topic! :p )

Did anyone else notice the music in the background? I think John Williams just discovered electricity. :D I seriously can't wait to see this movie...

3. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes it was the best,

There also going to show ep2 footage after every star wars film on sundays. mad as

BTW, you can download the ep2 soundtrack ive had it for a while now, but when it comes out im gonna buy it.

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    YES!!! Wow, it was so cool. Obi-wan goes "What took you so long" and then Anakin says "I counldn't find a speeder I liked" that was like the highlight since Clone War trailor came out. I am also going to wait till the soundtrack comes out rather than downloading it...

5. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, I've got the soundtrack on my comp. I'm still not sure which one I like best, it's just all so good! :D I may even buy the CD when it comes out anyway, just so I can listen to it anywhere.

Obsessed? Hell yeah!

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I saw it.
    It rocked.
    What can be said that you don't already know?

And for the AOTC soundtrack, I am intrigued. When you speak of downloading it, do you mean off a music sharing medium (Morpheus, Audiogalaxy etc) or somewhere specific?

I salivate at the very notion...

7. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    yeah i got it from Audio galaxy, but im definetly buying it when its out, i only downloaded it so i could listen to it early.

8. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Just thought I'd bring this thread back into the spotlight with ANH on tonight. Watch it for any more AotC goodness, I know I am. :)

9. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Yes, I saw it... very cool!

It is available on some sites for download.

I am hoping that there will be some more new AotC footage after 'A New Hope' tonight!! :)

10. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    yeah, i saw both episodes of footage!

i managed to tape them both as well.

heres to hoping for some footage next week!

11. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    w00tness, more Coruscant fun :D

If you ever had any doubts about the fact that Anakin was a cocky SOB, you shouldn't after seeing that. :D

12. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yes! I saw it as well... not too much stuff that we haven't seen... and I think that every week they're going to show new footage about another charachter... like Sunday was Obi-wan and this week should be someone else... hopefully

13. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, it pretty much just built on what we saw last week. That's by no means a bad thing, though. :)

14. Callista_Sunrider

Callista_Sunrider Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2002
    Yes after what 11pm extremely tired I finally saw some footage after TPM, have to admit some bits where amusing and dodgy, but I guess it Lucas trying to imaginative :D

15. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    TPM wasn't that bad, you can't say you didn't like the whole double-bladed lightsaber thing. :p

That was a bit of creative cut-and-pasting, though. Interesting, not exactly news to anyone who has a passing interest in Star Wars but interesting nonetheless. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.