main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who says...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by MusicJedi, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicJedi

MusicJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2001
    Who says Anikin is a Jedi in Ep.3? As far as I can tell, he will be a married man, a forbidden role in the Jedi Order. Perhaps He and Obi-wan don't ahve that much time together on screen as we would think.

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    It doesn't seem that Obi-Wan knows that Anakin and Padme are married. At least, he doesn't say as much at the end of Ep2. He will probably know that they're married by Ep3, but seeing as Anakin is the Chosen One they're not likely to throw away his Jedi training. He won't have become a full Jedi Knight though, that much I'm pretty sure of.

3. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    I'm thinking that Anikin will be about secrets in ep3. For some reason, I think that Anikin will be Sith BEFORE the suit, killing "rouge or dangerous Jedi" that Palpatine incriminated, and Obiwan will discover his apprentice is behind the assasinations.

I don't think Obiwan will be around Anikin that much in order for Palpy to get his claws into him, and for Anakin's Hate to develope.

4. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    I don't know about that.

Anakin would probably resort to his hate and aggression to destroy Dooku, and would increasingly venture down towards the dark path until Obi-Wan challenges him, and is only truly transformed after OB1 leaves him for dead.

5. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Well...it seems Obi-Wan was hinting at something in AOTC when he mentioned being expelled from the Order. But then how would you explain their paths crossing again after Anakin is expelled?

6. PruneF8ce

PruneF8ce Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, how would you explain Padme and An akin meeting again? The Force.

EDIT: Yes, I know Palps suggested it, but Im sure the force was behind this. It planted Love that could never be erased in Anakins heart.

7. Goldfinger

Goldfinger Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2002
    Just because Anakin does something forbidden by the Jedi doesn't mean he is no longer a Jedi.

8. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    If I'm not a Jedi, am I still a traitor?
    If I'm not a traitor, am I still a Jedi?

Yes! You can be both!

9. kirby2112

kirby2112 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2002
    Well, since we know that the dark side is filled with deception, I wouldn't doubt that Anakin would be undermining the jedis and killing them off BEFORE he becomes vader/fights obi-wan. Dooku apparently had most convinced that he was not the type to do what he was doing, and, of course, palps is not suspected by anyone. I think there is a good chance that the jedi will be ambushed many times. They will not know who is planning it, while the whole while it may be anakin. Just an idea, don't know if it's a possibility, though!

10. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    I think that Palpatine engeneered this clone war so that the jedi who lead the clones will be on the front linbes, and subsequently killed. It will help thin out the order, while Palpy incriminates the Jedi in some sort of ludicrus/political scnadal.

Vader cleanes house afterwords.

11. PruneF8ce

PruneF8ce Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I think that Palpatine engeneered this clone war so that the jedi who lead the clones will be on the front linbes, and subsequently killed. It will help thin out the order, while Palpy incriminates the Jedi in some sort of ludicrus/political scnadal.

Vader cleanes house afterwords.

Exactly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.