main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who should Boba Fett hunt down in the TV Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Any particular person or Jedi you want him to go after? I'd like to see him go after Quinlan Vos, K'Kruhk, Jeisel, and A'Sharad Hett since they survived.

2. Quinlan007

Quinlan007 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2005
    Aurra Sing. I was dissapointed that she didn't appear in Episode II or III. Boba takes her out to become Number one bounty hunter. Also I would like to see him hunt people who fought with the seperatists. In the opening of Episode III it said there were heroes on both side. Not every one who took up the Seperatist cause was bad and this need to be emphasized more.

3. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I agree not every Seperatist was evil and I would like them to show it in the TV Series too.

4. DARTHJOSEPH

DARTHJOSEPH Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2005
    Quinlan Vos...supposedly GL specifically asked that Quin NOT be killed in Republic #83!

Aurra Sing would be great too.
    Also, have they completely killed off Assaj in the comics? She'd be great also!

5. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I remember Asajj or Durge was supposed to turn good. Which one??

6. Prequel_Dreamer

Prequel_Dreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2004
    Neither really.

Durge remained nasty to the end. He ambushed Anakin and Obi-Wan. Anakin Force-hurled a bunch of junk at him piercing him a couple of hundred times. Anakin forced Durge to escape via a pod. Anakin used the Force to hurl the pod into the heart of a burning sun.

Durge ain't coming back from that.

Ventress and Obi-Wan fought. She was determined to kill him and Obi-Wan was determined to save her. In the end Dooku tried to have her killed for failing him. She blamed Obi-Wan and tried to kill him. Anakin lashed out injuring her badly. She turned on Dooku but not because she'd gone good. Merely because she hated her master more than Obi-Wan. She seemingly died in Obi-Wans arms.

In the end she was faked dying and escaped on a medical ship far away from the Republic and Confederacy. Her fate as far as I know remains unknown.

So she could certainly serve as Fett-fodder. :D

7. Feezior

Feezior Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Sam Honkytonk should fall prey to Fett.

8. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I remember someone named Cody Sun-Childe who was an insurgent leader against the Empire mentioned in the New Essential Chronology. In the NEC they said he was like a poster boy for Rebellion against the Empire and that he just mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps, Cody Sun-Childe could become a victim of Boba Fett.

9. Prequel_Dreamer

Mar 28, 2004
    Cody Sun-Childe disappeared into a neighboring dimension and was rediscovered shortly after ESB by Lando Calrissian. Sun-Childe died taking out a Star Destroyer. It was covered in the Marvel Comics Star Wars series.

10. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Okay but I would still like to see him in the Star Wars Live Action TV Series anyway.

11. Prequel_Dreamer

Mar 28, 2004
    I wouldn't mind seeing him in his rebel days. This is of course before he found religion and became a pacifist.

12. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    I would prefer that Fett not be in this seires, but since it seems that he will, I hope it's nothing more than a cameo. Baring that, I hope Lucas has him do something that will ruin what's already been established for him in the EU, since I really don't like the character and I would love to see all the rabid Fandalorians go into a frenzy.

13. DARTHJOSEPH

DARTHJOSEPH Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2005
    Fett was the first character mentioned after the TV show announcement. He will most likely be a main character. I like him, always have but I hate how the EU left him escape the sarlacc.

14. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Yeah...but he is Boba Fett

15. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I just hope they use Boba Fett in a good way whatever that way may be. I'm glad Boba Fett is going to be a main character in the TV Series because I think he's really cool.

16. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I'd like to see Fett hunt Obi-wan. Obi-wan will obiviously escape, but it'd still be a cool fight.

17. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Boba Fett fought Obi-Wan in the first and second books of the Last of the Jedi book series that take place inbetween ROTS and ANH. I guess it could work if Obi-Wan does not let Boba Fett get a good look at his face but I doubt it will happen in the Live Action TV Series.

18. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Ok, so Fett hunts a mystery Jedi, not knowing that its Kenobi and Boba comes close to trapping him and Obi-wan only just gets away.

19. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    That would be sick.

Ewan you hear that? SICK!

20. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes I also think it would be really cool to see. I even think it would be better than the Obi-Wan vs. Jango Fett duel in AOTC.

21. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I'm confused about this new-age dialogue, where something that is "bad" is actually good and stuff. So is sick a good thing or a bad thing?

22. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Sick is a good thing.

23. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    you know its just gonna be some random new jedi, no film level actor is gonna be intrested unless they are offerd big money, and still all TV stars wanna do films, its a backwards step.

24. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well Ewan and other main stars from the films have expressed interest in occasional appearances for the TV Series, so it is not as unlikely for a main character to star in an episode, for the series as you may think.

25. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I would love to see Thrawn make it in the series some how, even if just occasionally. He is a great charecter IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.