Who should Boba Fett hunt down in the TV Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mykillmyers Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah I think he's a cool character too.
  2. JSTAR71 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Id like to see an young han solo freeing chewbacca from his slavery(yes these are major characters so sue me.As far as boba fett it needs to stay the same actor Logan.Have other bounty hunters forming the guild includeing possible orgins of dengar and bossk.)
  3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    Please, no more Boba Fett. Let's not kill the mystique. There is enough exposure of this character as it is. There is no need to show this bounty hunter anymore than has been. Let's see a new band of heroes (a group of Jedi Knights led by a Jedi Master if you will) traveling from planet to planet as heroes, as well as fugitives.
  4. JSTAR71 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think aurra sing should get more props!!I think boba fett should finish jar jar off.
  5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Chosen One

star 4
    Here is a list I would like to see, or see more of:

Aurra Sing

Bossk

Dengar

IG-88

4-LOM

Zuckess

Jabba the Hutt

Bib Fortuna

Quinlan Vos

Greedo

6. Will24 Jedi Padawan

Bobba has got to take out a few Jedi.And Aurra Sing.Plo Koon,quilan Vos and Aurra Sing.
  7. Will24 Jedi Padawan

And no darth Vader?he could take out Aurra sing.Chewbacca and Han have to be attacked by his super star destroyer.That would explain Vaders deep hatred of vader in TESB
  8. hyouriittai Jedi Knight

star 1
    Vader's deep hatred of Vader?;)
  9. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    When does this happen? Is it in those kids books? Still have to read those. I'm pretty sure that the SW Databank has her alive during the OT, partly to do with that SW Demolition game that came out. I think she would be awesome to see in the new series, she's so frigg'n cool, and Michonne is hot, though they will probably have someone else play her.

http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/mischonne_wallpaper.jpg =P~ [face_love]

~DZ

10. JSTAR71 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think that they should use same people to play the parts as they did in the movies.
  11. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba should go after Aurra Sing, Gardula the Hutt, Asajj Ventress, leftover Separatists, Jedi on the run like Quinlan Vos and K'kruhk, and Darth Vader.
  12. DARTH_JANISSARY Jedi Master

star 1
    I think that they should have him go after a still alive Mace Windu & disintergrate him right in front of Darth Vader so the "No DISINTERGRATIONS" Line in ESB has meaning
  13. younghansolo Force Ghost

star 3
    i can't stand any more boba. he seems to be everywhere at the moment, from legacy of the force to the prequel era. i dont want to see him every week on tv as well. Maybe as a special one off appearence or something but not the focal chacter.
  14. Darthsuggs Force Ghost

star 4
    Let's also not rule out new and cool Bounty Hunters. Zam Wessel was cool so they can definitely create some new ones too.
  15. JSTAR71 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think Bobas armor at this point needs to be different than what we traditionally know of his armor.Remember at this point he should be a teenager.
  16. marc_craigwb Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i totally disagree,these days the quality of tv programming has lured many a movie star back to the small screen-al pacino,kefer sutherland anyone? besides sw is a phenomenon like no other,with big stars begging for roles. i think we can expect to see numerous big name cameos,old and new.
  17. marc_craigwb Jedi Youngling

star 1
    although i see your point,bf is no longer that faceless killer,we know too much about him,why not discover more!having only recently seeing the clone wars cartoon,which shows just how lethal the clone army can be,it makes so much more sense why hes so good at what he does.i would love to see his rise to becoming the greatest bounty hunter who ever lived.i loved the intrigue surrounding his character in the os,but gl has turned a cool costume into one of the most pivotal characters in the entire saga
  18. marc_craigwb Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i think it makes perfect sense for fett to be the focus for the series,it would mirror the themes explored in the prequels,humanizing a two dimensional bad guy by giving him a history.also definitely like the idea of an antihero,hes not completely evil,just a born assasin,orphaned,trying to survive
  19. AJSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK DONT KILL ME!!! .....ok I would LOVE someone to fill me in on all of the stuff going on with the TV series!!! I havent been to this forum for like 4 months...HELP!
  20. MercenaryAce Force Ghost

star 5
    "Chewbacca and Han have to be attacked by his super star destroyer." His super star destroyer wasn't built until after Yavin, way, way after this story takes place.
  21. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Live-Action_TV_Series

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_live-action_TV_series
  22. AJSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    THANK YOU GOOD SIR
  23. RevantheJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Commander_Kayman Jedi Knight

star 2
    He should hunt down his dad or his mum! uh-ha-ha:rolleyes:
    No let him hunt jarjar and then spit on binks' burned corpse, that would surely be cool.
  25. Lance_Denier Jedi Padawan

See my post in this forum about "My idea for the show. A can't miss hit!" I think this would be a great story to be told perhaps as a pre-qual episode or series of episodes in a full tilt series about a young Han, Lando, Chewie and the Falcon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.