Who should Boba Fett hunt down in the TV Series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by RevantheJediMaster, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc_craigwb Jedi Youngling

star 1
    that is so not true these days!even pacino himself does tv!the quality of tv writing and production has closed the gap so its virtually impossible to rule out even the biggest stars taking part,especially something as respectable as sw-now the saga has finished on the big screen,i cant imagine lucasfilm churning out a halfhearted tv version-its gonna be a major event and anything is possible,i expect a high quality product using the latest technology,tons of high profile cameos-say what u like about gl but hes always pushing the boundaries of everything he does,its gonna be special,i stake my life on that!
  2. HELION1988 Jedi Padawan

He should hunt down Dexter for tiping Obi Wan in AOTC. Mace Windu killed his father becouse of that. If Dexter sed nothing they would have not find Jango in the first plase. It would be a hunt for revenge.
  3. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to see Boba hunt down Mara Jade. Lando Calrissian too. I think it would be interesting to see what Luke and Han would do about that. Is this a cartoon series or 3D series?
  4. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    What's Mr. Dexter's last name?
  5. DarkStallion2K Jedi Knight

I believe it's Jexter (not sure about the spelling though). I've heard that apparently Windu survived but I'm torn if I'd like to see him again if the series makes production. He's a great character but I just don't know, he did go out fighting...maybe they should just let it go.
  6. PrinceEspaaValorum Jedi Master

star 4
    That would be great.
  7. dominator Jedi Padawan

I would much rather see Ventress (or one of Dooku's other apprentices) fight Vader as part of Palpatine's training for his apprentice. The movies don't really go into detail about sith beliefs like they do with the jedi beliefs. Anakin couldn't kill Ventress so Vader defeating Ventress would show how powerful he has gotten. Fett hunting her down instead of Vader (who has so much history with her) would seem like a waste of Vader's growth/development from a fiteen year old jedi brat to a Sith Dark Lord.
  8. Quiet_Mandalorian Force Ghost

star 5
    Boba Fett killing Quinlan Vos would be excellent. The particulars could be used to cement his growing skills at hunting down hitherto elusive and slippery individuals, and Bogey Squad would finally be avenged.[face_mischief]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.