Who should get to say the final "I have a bad feeling about this"?

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't create this as a poll because I just wanted to offer my opinion, but while we were watching the classic trilogy, it suddenly hit me... what if it was

YODA!!!

How awesome would that be!!! I can picture it now...

A bad feeling about this, I have
  2. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't care who says it, but yes, it would be cool if it was Yoda.
  3. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    How about this:

-Tatooine-

Luke is being deposited for hiding here with Obi-Wan. Boba Fett is tracking them through the desert. As he cruises past the Sarlaac, he glances out and says...

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

The irony is just sickening...

-b-
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    *shakes head* only you would think of that.

I think the person to say it should be...

Palply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I think Padme should have the last "I have a bad feeling about this" line (keep it in the Skywalker family)

Palapatine: Together we shall bring order to the galaxy.

Anakin: Ok, does this "Empire" of yours have medical coverage for spouse and kids?

Padme: I have a bad feelng about this!
  6. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Obi-Wan, definitly obi-wan. Right when they get to the lava planet where he and anikin have the fight. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!?!??!
  7. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, except that Obi-Wan got to say it in TPM... I don't think George has the same character say it twice...
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Make it R2!!!!! With translations from 3PO of course! :D :D
  9. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Brian, I like yours.

How about this:

Anakin is hanging above the lava pit (or whatever George has him fall into, I still say that it should be lava) and Obi-Wan is over him.

Anakin: "I have a baqd feeling about this." And then he falls.

Em, yours would be funny.
  10. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think mine is the best!

Obi-wan or Anakin would be cool too...anakin would be the best of them thought.
  11. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    How about this?

It's the final showdown between Dooku and Anakin... both lightsaber fighting for the place at Sidious' side. Padme is hanging from chains over a lava pit. Dooku, in an attempt to lure young Skywalker to the Dark Side, tosses his saber, cutting the chains, and Padme falls into the lava while he Force-calls his saber back to him. Anakin is consumed by a huge "anger-rush," and gives Dooku the most evil expression imaginable, to which Dooku says,

I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I don't think so, that line has always been a little moment of comedy for the good guys, besides...saying something funny would take away from Dooku's level of evil (they cut out most of his background as a jedi...so you wouldn't feel sympathetic towards his motivations for going Seperatist)

Padme would be a good person for the line, like I said before...keep it in the Skywalker family.
  13. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
  14. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Padme would be a good person for the line, like I said before...keep it in the Skywalker family.

I agree that Padmé would be a good choice for the line... but it's already been out of the Skywalker family with Obi-Wan saying it in TPM, from a certain point of view... ;)
  15. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    It was already out of the Skywalker family when Han said it in ANH.
  16. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I was going to mention that too Cindy. I knew someone in the classic trilogy said it who wasn't a Skywalker, but I forgot who.
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    By "in the Skywalker family" I meant as in the group of main character (although, Han becomes "part of the family" when he and Leia get married. Obi-Wan I always looked at as Luke's "guardian" after Owen and Beru's murder...so the family anaolgy still holds true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.