main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Who Survived The Jedi Purge?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by frazdan, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frazdan

frazdan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2002
    Please post any known answers (with a source if possible). This does of course include Expanded Universe.

One question I would love to know is:

Did Yoda ever declared some sort of retreat signal for all Jedi to go into hiding?

Or did some (smart/scared) Jedi do this on their own?

Or did most (loyal-brave/dumb) make a last stand and die?

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Well, Frazdan, all I can say is this: I don't think it was too blasted bright of Obi-Wan to move to Tatooine and set up shop not too far from the Lars homestead. That, and then he keeps the same last name, and keeps the kid's last name as Skywalker. Obviously, the Jedi Witness Protection Program was non-existent, and Obi had no imagination whatsoever.

Sorry, just a little something I always rant about.

Really, I think Anakin lets Obi live, under the condition that he makes sure Luke never leaves Tatooine. As far as Yoda and the rest, with the Clone Wars in full swing, I'll bet that they have too much on their hands to even think about retreating or saving their own butts in any way. No source on this. No sources on anything. In fact, I don't even have a source on who I am and what I'm all about. :p

BTW- Welcome to the Memphis FanForce. Do you live in the Memphis area? Check out the Meet and Greet Thread and tell us a little more about yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.