main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Who thinks Sidous will have Maul kill Ahsoka?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sith_Kingpin, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Maul killing Ahsoka was my first idea to Palpatine's line I admit. I'm not sure it makes sense though; maybe he'll use him to somehow get rid of her, but is Ahsoka really that high on his threat list?

2. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    No, but Palpatine knows how much Anakin is emotionally invested in Ahsoka. Remember, one of Palpatine's main objectives was to turn Anakin to the dark side, he would frame entire campaigns to ensnare him into the Sith. If Ahsoka dies, all that's left is Obi-Wan to deal with.

3. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I don't think he needs to go on a rampage either. But I think it would be good to deepen the backstory of why he seemingly has trust issues with the Jedi in Ep III. I never thought that was explained very well in ROTS and was slightly difficult to buy into so having Ahsoka die and Anakin putting some of the blame for her death on the Jedi order I think could really deepen that storyline of Ep. III.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    TCW has already started working toward showing how the schism grew between Anakin and the Jedi Council. First in the Citadel arc with Plo Koon stepping on his toes and sending his Padawan who he told not to come on the mission he could go with him (I assumed, atleast he gives that vibe covering for her). Then again with Plo in the Padawan arc associated with telling him to wait for his Padawan to come back to him. Sure that's the Jedi way but Anakin was clearly flipping out. Lastly in the Rako Hardeen arc with the fake death of Obi-wan Kenobi. Anakin blamed the council for leading Obi-wan into using him. I think that will fall specifically on Yoda and Mace. The show will widen the rift further as it progresses.

5. LadyTila

LadyTila Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 13, 2010
    Maul killing Ahsoka would be my wish and then have Anakin kill Maul.It would be very intresting that Maul kills two very important people to Anakin,Qui Gon and Ahsoka.

6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    And Maul killed two people very important to Obi-Wan so Obi-Wan should get the kill...really, that's the same "argument" as yours in a different wrapper. I don't think the ultimate "disposer" of Maul will be based on who "suffered" the most at his hands - I'm not one to "bash" GL for his choices, but if he has indeed called some of the shots he reportedly has, he will choose who he wants and may not even have a reason.

(i.e. reportedly GL wanted Ahsoka in this detective investigation to show off her maturity)

7. Saga_Symphony

Oct 30, 2010
    And Padme..

It's that emotional investment that makes me think killing Ahsoka wouldn't work, because it seems hard to pull off without it negatively affecting Anakin somehow, in a way that would matter to the RotS story.

8. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    At this point Maul has served his purpose in the show and peaked as far as his importance goes. Now that he's at rock bottom once again he needs to go out like a chump or a tool.

You know, like force fed nanobots and walking into the Jedi temple.

9. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    You know, we may never see Maul again.

10. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, I think this is a good idea to take Ahsoka out of the picture. I just hope Obi-Wan can reclaim his kill.

11. Saga_Symphony

Oct 30, 2010
    I hope he doesn't, at least not alone.

12. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    I don't think Obi Wan needs to reclaim his kill, he cut him in half, I would love for Obi Wan to defeat Maul in a brilliant duel though.

As long as Anakin doesn't kill him, otherwise every Sith in films dies due to him, though it would be very satisfying. Maybe he could beat him and Maul flees, let someone other than Grievous run away.

I would actually like Windu to take out Maul, we haven't seen him duel properly, ROTS was a let down their duel was limited on the actors, and this is one chance to properly see possibly the best swordsman in the saga have a moment to shine.
    Though if he doesn't own him there'll be all the, see Palpatine did throw the fight stuff.

13. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    He also has Anakin in RotS (who at that stage is ment to be a mature powerful Jedi) whine that it's unfair , so his idea of maturity is slightly different then ours me thinks

14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I agree with you about Ep. III and the potential (already partially paid off in my opinion) of TCW to make it make more sense. If Ahsoka died and Anakin blamed either himself or the Jedi Council for it, that seems like it would have come up in the film. I think they can do something that is more reasonable to not get mentioned in the film, but still accomplish the goal we both want.

15. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    What if its the other way around? Ashoka kills Maul and is then exiled from the Jedi Order?

I know that seems unlikely and I love Maul but who knows?

Sir Cronal likes this.
  16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I like how that could give Ahsoka's story an ending that works well with Ep. III...but I hate the premise of her being able to defeat Darth Maul. She shouldn't be nearly that powerful.

07jonesj likes this.
  17. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Given that I don't think Filoni has the guts to kill off Ahsoka, I reckon she'll leave the Jedi Order so that she could possibly survive Order 66.

That's not the ending I would like, but it's the one I think we'll get.

18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I hope you're wrong, I don't want Ahsoka infecting any Star Wars outside of TCW.

07jonesj likes this.
  19. phonz3

phonz3 Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2005
    I think it is possible Ahsoka leaves the jedi order because she is attatched to a person and wants to be with them - unlike Anakin keeping his love a secret, she will do the right thing...

Or the other possibility would be to follow Ahsoka (and Captain Rex and others) through the events of the clone wars and the cartoon continuing to show them in a story that parallels the events or ROTS...

Killing off these 2 popular characters would be a mild surprise IMO. Kids love them too much and it is, after all, a show for kids.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  20. Revenge of the Dak

Revenge of the Dak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 27, 2012
    I'm not that well versed in TCW but, there is no way Ahsoka survives/is still a Jedi at the end of this seris. Anakin would never let her die in order 66 let alone turn to the Dark side if she was still around. His faith in the Jedi will be affected by her actions coming in the near future, IMO.

21. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I find it hard to believe that Anakin wouldn't turn to the Dark side if Ahsoka was still around in ROTS.... Out of everyone he cares for... Padme is the most important to him. Obi-Wan got in the way in ROTS, Anakin turns on him... if Ahsoka tried to stop him which she would do based on how she is portrayed in this show then Anakin would feel he was betrayed by her too and try to kill her.

07jonesj likes this.
  22. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    It'd be pretty epic if Ahsoka was in the Jedi Temple when Operation: Knightfall goes down and we got to see that in the finale.

23. Sir Cronal

Sir Cronal Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2013
    Wow, I've never thought about that before. Personally, I want both Ahsoka and Maul to die during the final season of The Clone Wars but like others have said, I don't think Filoni is going to kill off Ahsoka. Maybe she is going to get her own spin-off movie. Anyway, I'm really curious about her fate and really looking forward to the Ahsoka-on-the-run-Hitchcock-based-season-finale.

rumblewagon likes this.
  24. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Best idea, ever.

Sudooku and rumblewagon like this.
  25. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Plot twist: it's not Lux

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.