main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion who wants Leia to have a fight scene like Yoda?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by RAZORBLADE, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Vastor

Vastor Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Luke said very clearly she would learn to use the force aswell in epi 6. She will be a very powerful jedi just like luke.

2. KevinM1

KevinM1 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2012
    I just can't see modern day Carrie Fisher doing CG enhanced flips and jumps. For one, it would look incredibly goofy. Second, I don't think it would be necessary. I always pictured Jedi Leia as a bit different than the norm, using her powers to help her in negotiations, almost like a Counselor Troi in Star Trek. If she did use a saber, my preference would be that she's not entirely skilled in its use. IMO, it's annoying and boring that every Jedi is automatically a master swordsman too.

stormcloud8 and Darth_Pevra like this.
  3. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    Perhaps she'll have an enhanced connection with the force, the telekinesis part anyway. They can make her look cool without a lightsaber. Yeah if she was a lot younger and active then by all means let her go kill bill on the baddies.

4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Leia, yes.

Carrie Fisher, no.

stormcloud8 and Darth Claire like this.
  5. Plebeian

Plebeian Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    A parry, maybe some telekinesis and a blaster shot or two, then 10 minutes of Han Solo brawling.

6. LukeSkywalker7

LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 14, 2012
    I think Carrie getting lean would do wonders for episode 7. I don't think many people are expecting it though.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I want her to jump and shout and let it all out.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  8. johnrain39

johnrain39 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    Luke should accidentally get knocked out and Leia uses the force to retrieve his lightsaber. She proceeds to ignite it and does Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon all over a roomful of bad guys.