Discussion who wants Leia to have a fight scene like Yoda?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by RAZORBLADE, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Vastor Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Luke said very clearly she would learn to use the force aswell in epi 6. She will be a very powerful jedi just like luke.
  2. KevinM1 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I just can't see modern day Carrie Fisher doing CG enhanced flips and jumps. For one, it would look incredibly goofy. Second, I don't think it would be necessary. I always pictured Jedi Leia as a bit different than the norm, using her powers to help her in negotiations, almost like a Counselor Troi in Star Trek. If she did use a saber, my preference would be that she's not entirely skilled in its use. IMO, it's annoying and boring that every Jedi is automatically a master swordsman too.
    stormcloud8 and Darth_Pevra like this.
  3. ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost

star 3
    Perhaps she'll have an enhanced connection with the force, the telekinesis part anyway. They can make her look cool without a lightsaber. Yeah if she was a lot younger and active then by all means let her go kill bill on the baddies.
  4. CT-867-5309 Chosen One

star 5
    Leia, yes.

Carrie Fisher, no.
    stormcloud8 and Darth Claire like this.
  5. Plebeian Jedi Master

star 1
    A parry, maybe some telekinesis and a blaster shot or two, then 10 minutes of Han Solo brawling.
  6. LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Master

I think Carrie getting lean would do wonders for episode 7. I don't think many people are expecting it though.
  7. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I want her to jump and shout and let it all out.
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  8. johnrain39 Jedi Master

star 1
    Luke should accidentally get knocked out and Leia uses the force to retrieve his lightsaber. She proceeds to ignite it and does Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon all over a roomful of bad guys.