Who wants to be a VERY important Character in my fic?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Veng_Commando, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    This is a completely obserd topic, but maybe other people can enter their stories here, too.

The Character gets to kill fifty Vong with an exploding piece of FRUIT! Okay, it only looks like fruit. Also, he, in the end, ends up as a pair of smoking boots! Sorry, that was probably a spoiler, anyone wanna be that person?
  2. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    WHOOHOO! ME, ME!

Ok, not......heehee.

What does this person have to do?
  3. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    its just a name, he gets to kill 50 vong with an exploding piece of Fruit, and gets reduced to smoking boots [they're always there, aren't they?] in the end, what else must you neeed to know?
  4. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    If it's just a name, why do you need someone?

That's not what I meant. You need someone to be that person, so I was wondering if they had to write the part or what. I guess I was confused.

EXPLODING FRUIT! THAT'S THE BEST!

erm....but the boots......j/k.
  5. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, its just that you get to make the character, the personality, the clothing, sometimes even the species. The only thing is that the job has to remain the same, the Aid of Mr. Mann.
  6. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I think I've got it.

So, you create the character for you to write into your story, have I got it right?

8. MaceWinducannotdie Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess I could help. PM about it if you want.
  9. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    well, Jacinta, just make the up Character and you've got it.
    Macewinducannotdie, well, Jacinta's already got it.
  10. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, well, could you give me the guidelines, and I will be glad to write it out for you! Sorry I've been so much trouble.

I need guidelines because I don't read much Vong and stuff. It's a he, right? And is he human? Does he have any set personality, or is everything up for grabs?
  11. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    This isn't a Vong thing, you're making a normal person, but the only difference is that these types of people[called hobbtis, pronounced hoe-bets] can run really fast and stuff like that.
    You make up the character,

Name:
    Looke:
    Clothing[try to make stuff green]:
    Personality:
    Bio:[cannot leave the forest planet of Gengle]

all must lead up to how he bacame Mr. Mann's aid.
  12. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I'm here.

Name: Duff Miles (it means dark haired soldier?.but I can change it)
    Looke: Black hair, grey-blue eyes, 5?11?, dark-skinned
    Clothing[try to make stuff green]: Wears a VERY light green shirt under a forest green coat that goes to past his knees and is very rarely buttoned, with some green, almost black, loose fitting pants.
    Personality: Tries to be humorous, comes off stupid, so he doesn?t try very often. Not very talkative, often times rude. Very hard to make out.
    Bio:[cannot leave the forest planet of Gengle] Born to Jeria Miles. His father had been killed when his mother was five months pregnant. Mom was killed when he was five, neither parent?s cause of death is known. Grew up learning to defend himself and get what he could. Occasionally lived with his aunt, but he never felt comfortable there and only did that when he had to.

Who?s Mr. Mann?

Ok, well, when he was 19, ran into Mr. Mann in the street. Mr. Mann talked with him a while, finally offered him a job as his assistant. Duff refused, but three years later, when his life had sunk lower than low, he ran into Mr. Mann again and took his offer up.

I have no clue who Mr. Mann is, so let me now if this does not fit. Forgive me if I should, sometimes my brain does not register names, I may have just forgotten.
  14. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful! I love it, and, even though you didn't know who Mann was, you got his kind of personality right... and I like the "non-talkative" type thing alot... and the cloths, bien, muy bien!
  15. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I forgot, he wears black boots. I'm glad you liked him, and I tried to stay as green as I could, even though he was starting to look like a leprechaun(sp?)in my mind's eye. ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.