main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Who wants to go see the trailer on Nov 2nd ???????

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by That awful vracer, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    It's official. The first teaser trailer is going to be shown in front of Monsters Inc., starting on Nov 2nd. I have already planned to go on the 2nd. I'm taking my mom and my sister's kids. We'll be going to a 7 pm showing. I thought that maybe I'd throw out the idea that maybe we can meet up at the theater and all sit together. I am unfortunately committed to going on Friday at around 7pm, so if too many people can't or don't want to go then, I guess I won't be able to go if everybody wants to go at a different time/day. I hope that with the short notice, we can get a few people to show up on friday. That's this friday, probably at AMC (I'm open to Q-9 also. They have a nice theater, and it's less crowded on the opening nights of big movies). Any takers?

2. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    sounds like a good idea, but unfortunatly I'm heading out of town on Friday. Or else I would of gone cause I'm really excited about seeing it.

3. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    Hey that sounds like a good idea. We could make it to either AMC or Twin Creek Cinemas. It would be nice to see what they have put together so far, trailer-wise.

Rob n Tara

4. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    We'll just have to be sure not to blink. I understand that the trailer is only 30 seconds long. Be sure to bring your Visine and blink hard right before the trailers start.

5. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    I'm out of town and hopefully I'll catch it while I'm there. I'll be practicing my blinking and blink deprivation excersises on the way down.

6. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    To those that go, have fun! Looks like a great movie even without the trailer! Wish I could join you.

7. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Hi guys. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be going the 7:15 pm showing of Monster's Inc at the AMC 24. I'm sure that there will be a line to get into this movie. I'll hopefully be near the front of it. If you see me, shout out and I'll save you some seats near me. If you get there a little later, just look for me. I sit in the upper part of the seating. I usually sit on the left outside of the row, facing the screen. And I am planning on staying for the whole movie, and not splitting after the trailer. Hope to see somebody there.

8. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Just got back from the movie. (Sorry, I had to go at 2:00 with my daughter) All I can say is WOW! But Jeff is right, don't blink. It's playing in 3 theaters, so we caught the trailer 3 times. I would recommend it. Have fun.

Bob

9. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Trailer is Awesome... gave me goose bumps!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.