main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who wants to help head a meet up of JCers and FFers @ C4? It's never too early to plan.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Earwen_Lightrider, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    Would this be in addition to the Disneyland meet we are planning? Or would there be two separate meetings?

Darth Ludicrous.

2. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Sounds like separate.

Still no love from the neighboring hotels. Their meeting space is all tied up with first options. It may just come down to "let's put on a show!" planning just a few days in advance.

I can tell everyone (have it from Steve S.) that no official events are scheduled for Thursday night.

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    No events for the fan club evening? :_|

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but has anyone thought about planning a smaller get together (30-50 people) at a restaurant like we did for C3?

5. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    It started out being bigger and will probably get smaller LOL. Problem is once again, no restaurants "right there" for people to get easily to. And cost may be an issue.

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Well there has to be something like a Jillian's where we can reserve a banquet hall or something. Even if people have to Taxi to it I don't think it would be that big a deal. But that's just me. :)

7. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    I agree with Grimby, I wouldn't mind having to go a little distance if we had to.

Fred, it would have to be a seperate 'event'. I'd love to make it to the Disney event, but I know that I won't be getting into LA until the middle of the day or later afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.