main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Who Wants to help with ESB Revisited?! XD

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    The ball is in there court now... I have nothing more to say on this. I think I've hit all my points and I believe they are true and valid.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    The more I read all of this/hear about it, I'm very much under the impression that this has nothing at all to do with SFFF as a whole.

Ming, Matt, & Dale, please take this to private messages or off the board. There is absolutely no need to drag your FanForce through the mud.

If you wish to continue using this thread to talk about updates with the ESB Revisted project, please do so, but this thread is not to be used as a bashing ground or a place for veiled (or open) insults by either party, is that understood?

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    You are right, however, this is no longer about Revisited at all any longer and thus I wanted to end the thread for Revisited and move it away a while ago.

This now has to do with the club's security directly because certain self-centered actions has caused the detriment of this group. When it's own CR and council member are blind to their own actions then should we NOT take action? That's like inviting destruction and the continued decline of SF Fan Force and I will not stand idle and watch it happen. Not anymore... it's been too long as is and I'm fed up with this "hush hush" business because it only has piled up.

So if I'm wrong I will totally quit SFFF rather than continue with this farce and thinking everything is fine and the club can do no wrong and we're all happy. It's time to wake up and this CAN NOT CONTINUE AS IS... If that's the case, ban me right now. If I'm truly wrong take me down right now because sometimes to get through to a friend who's blinded by their own ego you have to beat some sense into them verbally or even otherwise. I'd make the Ep. 3 reference of Obi's attempt to stop Anakin but apparently metaphors are lost here and no I'm not making physical threats what so ever.:rolleyes: I have WAY better things to do and bigger fish to vape.

4. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    It actually has a lot to do with SFFF. Besides things were starting to die down anyway... till salt was added to the wound, and now look what happened

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Let me take the main hits Tom... but thanks bro.

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright everyone, for the last 6 days or so this has been an utterly eye opening experience, painful, and very annoying. I actually do not see it as being all bad however, because there's been stuff piling up for a while now and I for one have been wanting to blow away this stuff out of here because it's sinking us. Most of it is old news but it doesn't help with the utter pile of dirty laundry which threatens to crush us all especially with this latest issue. The issue at hand is no longer about Revisited that is not the main topic or concern any longer, as Revisited is safe anyway, trust me, I've insured that... It is now a question of character...

Whether maliciously intentional or not, the overall actions are suspicious and the action taken are not isolated incident as others have reported to me similar actions when it comes to being in the spotlight, getting things at an exclusive event, or getting things/events in general. Furthermore, it is the taking of said actions to insure participation in events or getting things that it's secure that concern me the most. This is because others are left behind, uninformed, or completely ignored once said item/event is secured for themselves. It is a trail unbecoming behavior that I find distasteful and at this point completely outrageous and intolerable.

It is likely that because of their passion for Star Wars they did not see their actions as a detriment... that in itself is unthinkable to most normal people, however we all know: I am far from normal. In thinking about their psychology however, it makes sense. Their lives revolve around SW and barely anything else, to not be involved in something Star Wars may even cause them psychological pain, and in the end it can serve as their sense of justification in their actions to protect their relationship/love for the SW saga. The problem with this is when that love for a saga/movies (which in the end is just a thing/object) blinds basic thought as to how people should be treated and we'd forget who our friends/family are. No matter how much you love a movie, the movie can NEVER love you back. It is a temporary escape from our obligations and the real world because it is fun but not life or love. It has always been the people we've come to know as friends and/or family that do so and what you have utterly failed to see is how a lot of us no longer see that from you when it comes to us until you want something SW related. It is this that I've found the most painful and debilitating in all of this.

I am far from perfect, I consider myself arrogant, uncompromising when I feel justified, and utterly destructive when I've been wronged or if those that I care for have been wronged. However, I've never forgotten who my friends are and I would rather die than betray the trust of the people that I consider to be a part my life. This is because I'd rather have a short life filled with glory and honor rather than live a long life regretting my disgrace. Perhaps some of you consider me reckless, warmongering, or just a plain arrogant bastard looking for the next fight or someone to pick on but this is far from the truth. The truth is... I don't like to fight, hahaha... okay I lied, I do! However, I DO NOT LIKE TO FIGHT FRIENDS. For me to want to utterly beat the utter crap out of a friend verbally or otherwise is a big decision and one I always dread. I maybe excellent at it but that has never meant I like doing it. It also may seem like a snap decision to "unleash" but let's face it, I think faster than most people as well (see, that's the arrogant part kicking in). Couple this with my near photographic emotional memory about every Star Wars and it's related subjects and people... you have someone who knows WAY more than he should about all kinds of crap he wishes he could forget sometimes. This is one of those things.

Unfortunately for you two, Matt and Dale, I can not and will forget this issue. It's not how my mind works... However, I can understand being utterly blind by passion for something that has brought you countless joy. What

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Ming, remember that part where I asked you to take it to PMs? [face_tired]

Temp locking for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.