main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who wants to [inappropriate] J.J. Abrams for me

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    He took away all that made Star Trek Star Trek ... and now who knows how horribly he'll treat SW VII especially if he gets anywhere near the script. 1-6... I bet 7 will look nothing like the others and will feel like another franchise... they guy has no respect for cannon at all. It is the worse choice ever. Star Wars fans are even more hard core than Star Trek fans so ok who's going to do this ? Let's do this ****! Who is going to kill J.J. Abrams before he dumbs down and ruins another franchise with his alternative universe, "vision" and lens flares?

2. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Sorry I stopped reading after you said 'Trek'.

3. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    No.

Not true. The Kelvin had pulse phaser cannons.

4. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    It's a matter of opinion but yeah the new movie is brain less, not star trek at all is uses time travel , being lazy because no one really understands and uses it poorly and the rest of the script is stupid as well. Alternate universe...more like milking a franchise but doing whatever the hell you want with it because you're calling it another reality... There is nothing intellectual or star trek about the new movie and the next one looks even less in the spirit of Star Trek.

It was a bad movie that has become grossly over rated, not only is it an alternative universe but it has nothing to do with Star Trek...

5. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    Wow. Your arguement is terrible because the Star Trek movie was fantastic. Why don't you try directing it?

6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Really? You think you might be overreacting just a bit? Calm down, read a book, go shopping, buy a dog, take your mind off it, it's all going to be okay.

7. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    All I need is to make it pretty, come up with a half ass script , hire some one that at least knows a tiny tiny bit of cannon... have cliche daddy issue characters. Take minor story elements and characters from a beloved franchise then I'm nearly there. Give me a few million and yeah I'll direct it.

We'll add in lens flares and all those wonderful things in post to make it the masterpiece that it has to be...

I'm trolling can't I do that for once!?

8. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    It's canon.

9. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Wait a minute, everyone calm down. Let's hear what's he offering for the hit. You weren't suggesting we kill him for free, were you?

[​IMG]

10. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Pretty much everyone on the Internet and in real life disagrees with your opinion on the Star Trek film. How does it feel to be a beautiful and unique snowflake?

11. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Do you just want him killed, or will you require something extra? Ritually slaughtered, perhaps? How about tortured first? Do you want him prepared as well?

12. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    There's just no reason to make death threats (even in the form of a joke or hyperbole.) There's no place for it and it only discredits anything you have to say.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  13. quigser

quigser Jedi Master

Apr 1, 2002
    @ LawJedi--funny!
    At the OP--ok, i realize you are probably 13 years old..but seriously???? not a wise thing to post on the internet. Personal death threats against an individual...you may want to "go home and rethink your life". Plus, really??!! no matter how much you hated Trek...even joking about this is not cool.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  14. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Fun with continuity canon! The NX-01 had phase cannons, just like the USS Kelvin had phase cannons. That, good sir, is respecting canon!

15. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Death threats are beyond inappropriate and constitute a severe overreaction to ANYTHING, ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.