main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Who wants to increase their Star Wars merchandise collection in one big go?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I'm getting rid of 99% of the Star Wars stuff in my possession.
    Now rather than listing everything here, I will just say that it is extensive, it has most of the figures from 1995 onwards, as well as a lot of vehicles and other assorted stuff.
    I know more people than those who post here actually read this forum from time to time, and I will be advertising this elsewhere as well.
    But I'm going to get rid of it all to one bidder, basically organise a time with me to come see it, and make me an offer, I will take offers over the next 4 weeks, the highest takes the lot.
    If this goes against the TOS for soliciting, someone let me know and I'll find a way around it. :p

points to botton post

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    HeHe awsome. I'm personality not into collection Star Wars stuff anymore but have you considered selling on eBay? I've looked on there for Star Wars stuff simply out of curiosity and I reckon you'd get big bucks from there...I havn't seen ya collection but if its on par with your LOTR collection then you should be all good :)

3. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Shipping is the one thing that would put Ebay collectors off with this lot :)

4. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I have seen his collection and it is extensive. I'd be interested if I had the room for it. I don't have room for my wife's starwars lego collection as it it. :p

5. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    is there a layby option?

6. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    If this goes against the TOS for soliciting, someone let me know and I'll find a way around it.

This goes against the TOS for soliciting, I'm going to have to lock it.

*whistles and looks at the PM link at the top of the page*

Sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.