main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Who wants to play?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-1161_Curt, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCirrus

JediCirrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    What about Fuddruckers for dinner on Friday (heh, tomorrow)? I haven't been there in forever....

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    That works, the one in Sunset Hills?

3. JediCirrus

Oct 25, 2002
    We can do that one, I usually go to the one right off of I-70 & I-270 in Maryland Heights. But we can do Sunset Hills if its easier for everybody else.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I didn't realize there was one that way. That's far closer to me, I vote for that one.

5. JediCirrus

Oct 25, 2002
    Heading South on I-270, just past I-70, take the first exit (I think its Dorsett Road exit). Make a right, then an immediate left up a steap hill parking area/shop/etc. (Very first left). Its at the top of the hill by the hotel.

12322 Dorsett Road
    Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Any thoughts on time? I'm fairly open.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    When are Brandon and Susan getting in? I'm fairly open too.

7. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow night after all. I am sorry I will miss you Brandon and Susan.
    Everyone have fun Fri. and even more fun on Sat.

8. Darian_Ordo

Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    We will be leaving Columbia around 4:30 or so. That will put us in St. Louis around 6ish or so. If it's not too late for everyone could we look at hooking up around 7? That would give us enough time to get a room somewhere and susan to change.

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Sounds good to me!

10. JediCirrus

Oct 25, 2002
    Sounds good!! Meet you at Fuddruckers at 7 then.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm leaving in a few. See you all there!

12. Gabrin_Kinoda

Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Hey, just thought I'd say B and I got home safe and sound. Our kitties and puppy and Allison-monster were all happy to see us. Thanks for the fun times today! Dajuan and Tony--I hope we didn't talk your ears off last night!

We're seriously considering starting "recruitment" for a Columbia/Jeff City Fan Force group in the next week or so. One big event we've thought of that everyone could take part in is the annual MU Homecoming parade. And we've already got float ideas. :)

Ok, I'm tired. I think I'll be in bed before nine tonight...

13. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    So how did it go? Did you guys have fun? How long were you all there? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Susan, I am glad you guys got home ok!

14. Gabrin_Kinoda

Jan 2, 2006
    Well, we got there a little after 9 am; left around 1:30. I think we had probably four times as many people as the owners were expecting, but it was all good. Our activities ran the gamut from standing outside waving at cars, posing for pics, doing a little "personal" shopping in the store, and scaring the bejesus out of the pizza delivery lady and the insurance agent (in the store next door). I think we would have liked to have spent more time outside, but 25 degree weather and wind whipping through UnderArmor can chill a body pretty quick. Alas, there was a definite lack of small children throughout the day, so Dajuan was sad she didn't have anybody duel...or as she put it, "beat up on." :)

15. JediCirrus

Oct 25, 2002
    She did get to dual Anakin though. I'll make sure pic's and videos get posted when I get a copy.

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah, we killed each other a couple times, and I got popped in the face once. Expect photoshops of that one :p

17. JediCirrus

Oct 25, 2002
    BTW, it was great to meet you Brandon and Susan!!! I'm sure we'll be seeing each other at future events, DragonCon at the latest.

18. TK-1161_Curt

TK-1161_Curt Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2006
    I want to thank everyone for a great time Saturday. I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop when we can all get together again.

And Brandon, send me a list of parts you still need for a Snowie. I know a guy that is starting a run of parts and I'll hook you up with the info.

19. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Thanks Curt! I am glad you all had fun. I just hope I can attend the next time. I am sure I missed out of some great times.

20. Sith_Mafia

Sith_Mafia Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    thanks all for coming out!
    it was a great addtion to our opening

here's some pics
    http://www.kimandcasey.com/opening
    and
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tk394/sets/72157594529123782/

21. Darian_Ordo

Darian_Ordo Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Curt, thanks for the help. I will see what I need and get it to you ASAP. I know I need a helmet right now, I think I have the rest of the armor already but I'll take a second look.

I had a really good time on Saturday and hope we can do alot more of these this summer.

22. Gabrin_Kinoda

Jan 2, 2006
    Great pics! Can't wait to do it again!

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Those are great! Thanks for the invitation. Let us know if you ever want another similar event. You have a really nice store.

EDIT: The captions on the Flicker site are funny as hell!

24. Gabrin_Kinoda

Jan 2, 2006
    Well, except for that one where it looks like Dolly Parton is wearing my Mando...what the heck is up with that?...it looks like I was arching my back or something...bizarre...

And yes, I totally just quoted myself.

25. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Sounds like you all had fun. I am sorry I missed it. Between school, work and family stuff, Ugh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.