main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Who was sidous'es master

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by GotMauled, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotMauled

GotMauled Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2004
    Hay. I cant remeber what was Darth Sidiouses masters name??

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Darth Plaigues the Wise.

3. GotMauled

May 1, 2004
    Thanks.
    So i guess in a way he is anakins dad.

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Palpatine said his master could manipulate the mydichlorians. Maybe Sidious learned that power too and set up Anakins birth himself. --Billy

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    It's certainly implied that Plageuis or Palpatine was responsible for creating Anakin. It's never actually said for sure though.

I know I like the idea. It makes that whole virgin birth thing easier to accept.

6. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Although an interesting topic I'd have to lean towards Palpatine simply lying and/or exaggerating here.

Surely Darth Plagueis was powerful and wise, but since Palpatine could not keep himself alive, I must logically deduce that Palpatine was using Sith lore to intoxicate Anakin with this Sith poison in order to deviate Anakin's destiny from a Jedi with honor to a powerful Sith Lord ... the one we know and love.

Oh don't deny it! :)

TTYL guys ...

Chris

7. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    I believe he may have had the ability to manipulate and create life but I dont belive he or anyone could prevent death.
    I also believe Palpatine was the all time most powerful Sith - the chosen one of that side. --Billy

8. Inno-Vader

Nov 9, 2004
    See, one of my arguments regarding Plagueis or Palpatine creating life/fathering Anakin is that if they could, then why have just one supercharged midichlorian boy?

Why have him be discovered by Jedi? Why not have a strong apprentice by creating him, training him from birth to be a Sith? Why risk having a confused apprentice with love and good in him when you could have a killing machine of pure hate?

I'm forced to admit the possibility that Plagueis/Palpatine fathered Ani but seeing how the dark side is supposed to be the quicker and easier way I can't see Sidious waiting just for Anakin to come around. I think he found a way to get the most powerful apprentices he could get his hands on. That's why Anakin and Dooku had to fight in front of Palpatine. Do you think if Dooku won that Palpatine would still want Anakin to win? We'll never know.

What do you guys think?

END TRANSMISSION

9. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Maybe Plageuis created Anakin without Palpatine knowing, and then died right after.

10. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    <<<<I think he found a way to get the most powerful apprentices he could get his hands on. That's why Anakin and Dooku had to fight in front of Palpatine. Do you think if Dooku won that Palpatine would still want Anakin to win? We'll never know. >>>>

I still believe that Palapatine / Sidious was the most powerful Sith ever and that everything transpired according to his design, even his demise.
    When he says "I have forseen it." I believe him. --Billy

What do you guys think?

11. Inno-Vader

Nov 9, 2004
    Sidious forseeing almost everything?

Yes, I believe it also Billy.

The man was almost perfect.

I believe he had a plan and a backup for the few subtle things that went awry. In fact, he had backup after backup.

For such a good fighter he was an even better thinker.

Chris

12. GotMauled

May 1, 2004
    Plagus created anakin and never showed Sidious how to do it. I think Plagueis would have lived longer if not having been killed when defensless.
    The problem with rasing anakin as a pure dark side is that growing up and using a natual ability does not make one evil or powerfull. Anakin would grow up just thinking he is a god and above all others and that is not hate. An American bald egal can fly faster, higer and kill all the other native birds in the area if it likes. But it does not because there is no hate.
    The true way to create hate and anger is to give some one somthing and then RIP that away in a violent way. The recoil or bounce back is always more. (sorry if this is a sexest example) Have any of you ever broken up with a girl freind and had her get seriousely pissed off!!!!!!

13. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Woo?? Much to think about Mauled.

Dont listen to me though. Im Palpatine biased. --Billy

14. Inno-Vader

Nov 9, 2004
    Mauled -

So are you saying that Maul,Plagueis and Palpatine were once nice young lads also and had to learn to love and have attachments before they could be turned evil?

Maul and Palpatine certainly fought with hate and anger. Perhaps their only fear of loss was their fear of losing their power.

Don't you love discussions like this? It isn't black and white. So much room for debate.

Let's hear it. Not just GotMauled and me!

END TRANSMISSION

15. JediKnightRyo

JediKnightRyo Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    don't lie, we all know that i Jedi Ryo am the master of all

so..... this means i am Sidious's Master

lol jk

ego trips are fun lol jk

bye

16. Cakret

Cakret Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    i just saw EP 3 anotehr time, Sidiuos Doesn't know how to create life, First if you notice all Force abilities on the dark side none remotely close to changing life, that would be the light side, My brotehr said that plaugis is Sidiousles master then i remember Siduis Was like, Together we can both achieve this if we work together, Sidous Said that plaguiis Already Taught his apprentice it, If Siduous was his apprentice siduos Would know, Anakin is of the Prophecy, Because in hsi life, he Does waht he is destined too do it took years, and Many Deaths but in the end he furfilled his destiny.

17. cooltazz

cooltazz Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    me and my cosuin was talking about this to day.
    that Darth Plaigues is Anakins father.
    Darth Plaigues used the mydichlorians some how.
    so Anakins destiny was to be bad.
    no matter what obi wan did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.