main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Who was the worst Sith Lord conceived in the EU?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Graves101, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graves101

Graves101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 28, 2013
    As the title says, and not so much of the character having development or characterization that simply does not appeal to you, but more in his/her development being horrible and failing spectacularly. If possible, please do name a somewhat relevant Sith, as in dont name Sith that were created for the same purpose as that loser Jedi that jumped at Dooku in EP2 and got killed instantly.

2. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    I'm a huge fan of the Sith. This is my opinion for the worst.

-Clone Sidious - An OOC Sidious that shouts out Marvelous and makes giant guns. Wants his minions to raise him from a baby. May not count as an actual Sith Lord, but an insane clone that thinks they are a Sith Lord.

-Luke Skywalker- As a 'Sith Apprentice' to Clone Sidious, he's even more dubious. Since running headlong into a force storm, his evil reign included destroying his own fleet, and annoying a beleaguered astromech droid. Not sure if he even knows any dark side techniques, aside from a 'projection' technique.

Swtor- Corrin and Kaal, even though they are supposed to be complete fodder, I kind of expected Zash's apprentices to be cooler.

3. Graves101

Graves101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 28, 2013
    Wait what? Wasn't that clone Sidious just Palpatine in a clone body?

4. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    It's very hard to tell. I thought was a clone of Sidious. Either that or Sidious was using a body possession technique, which makes sense because that explains how he can hop from that body into Anakin Solo's.

(But if he can just possess bodies, why even use clones? Idk.)

5. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Clones are safer. Done the way he was doing them- they had no minds and personalities of their own, to fight his possession.

6. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    -) Darth Talon: Gets defeated every time she duels Cade Skywalker.
    -) Freedon Nadd: Tried to return to the living by manipulating Exar Kun, but his apprentice turned on him.
    -) Simus: Got his head chopped off while duelling Marka Ragnos.

7. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Darth Caedus. There was so much potential with the character, and there was such a big build-up of Jacen turning to the Dark Side and becoming a worse Sith Lord than his grandfather. Instead, all he resorted to was being a 'heroine gets tied to the railroad tracks' type of villain. There was never a sense that he was a real threat or anything. The worst he ever did was burn down the forests of Kashyyk, which is admittedly bad in itself, but nothing really ever followed that. Such a missed opportunity there.

8. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    IMO Dooku is probably the worst sith. In the TCW he managed to get himself captured by a gang of drunk space pirates.

9. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Who was that Sith Accountant mentioned in LOTF?

Likely him. :p

10. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    That episode realy made me loose my faith in TCW.

mes520 and zark like this.
  11. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Krayt seemed thoroughly unimpressive and bland too, no matter his powers.

12. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    That would probably be Darth Vectivus:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus

13. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013

Um, it actually was the same old Sidious in a clone body... It was one of his "forever immortal" techniques.

The worst Sith Lords out of the top of my mind conceived in the EU in my opinion are: Emperor Vitiate (TOR), Nihilus, and Sion.

Vitiate is just a rip-off of Palpatine. Shows Bioware's lack of originality. Nihilus is just ridiculous, a character with no origin, no personality, no story, no nothing. He just is. And Sion is just plain stupid.

purplerain and darklordoftech like this.
  14. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I agree. The series only went downhill from there, especially when they brought back Maul. Apparently getting chopped in half and falling into a pit was only a minor setback. I also wish to nominate Darth Maul as second worst Sith as he got owned by Kenobi while he was still an apprentice.

General Immodet likes this.
  15. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    All of them...

#ShotsFired

16. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    *Shocked and Angry rebuttal*

#FeedingTrolls

:p

Joe Antonetti likes this.
  17. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Don't know about that. He did wipe out most of the Jedi, almost destroyed the Galactic Federation and ordered the execution of a large part of the Mon Calamari population. When he came back from death, he defeated Nihl in combat and killed Wyyrlok.
    He didn't realize much by taking over Mandalore either. Taking revenge on Kenobi is one thing, but aren't the Sith supposed to have bigger goals in life?

18. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    I said he was bland and unimpressive, not that the plot shoved too few victories his way.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  19. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    What do you precizely mean by "unimpressive"? Can you give me an example of a Sith you think to be impressive?

20. Darth_Pevra

May 21, 2008
    Kreia

What do I mean precisely with unimpressive? When it takes 30+ issues for me to understand why the guy is even labelled a Sith. When his motivations for seizing the galaxy are obscure. When any of his underlings are more interesting than him. When I am happy he dies because finally someone more interesting could start leading the one Sith.

21. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    It does not help matters when you find out he used to be A'Sharad Hett. A'Sharad was already a lame Jedi so finding out Krayt was just another fallen Jedi was unimpressive. Wyrrlock was a much more interesting character than Krayt so I was sad when he got to rule for such a short time before Krayt is revived.
    Kreia was pretty awesome and Obsidian's best written character in KOTOR 2

22. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I really like Kreia as a character. She was not the typical Sith Lord.
    Do you know how I beat her? I hid behind a small formation of rocks and she could not get at me.
    At the same time, I used my blasters to shoot her.

23. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Kreia is amazing as a character. Her motivations, her cryptic personality, her manipulative and subtle ways... Truly great character.

She and Sidious would do a fantastic couple. :p

I find it that it is way easier to defeat Kreia when playing as Guardian/Weaponmaster than Consular. Don't know about Sentinel.

SateleNovelist11 and Darth_Pevra like this.
  24. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Was Kreai aware of the Sith Emperor?

25. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Not of the Sith Emperor per se, but of his Sith Empire hiding in the Unknown Regions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.