main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC who went out like the biggest wuss (spoiler)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, May 19, 2005.

?

who went out like the biggest wuss (spoiler)

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Mace Windu

27.3%
  2. Kit Fisto

27.3%
  3. Aayla Secura

45.5%
  4. Shaak Ti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
  2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    I hate to say this, and this scene really sucked to witness, but sorry Aylaa was just too un-aware of minds of those around her. And when the defiled her already dead body with further blaster bolts I just can't help but think that she got the rawest deal.

3. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Mace just went out like a punk.

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Ummmm... they didn't show Shaak Ti's death... (though I'm sure it will appear on the DVD - it's awesome!!)

Haven't decided yet for a vote.

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Yeah I hate they didnt show Shaak-Ti. They built her up so much in the Clone War cartoons and actually shot two death scenes for her: killed by Grievous on his ship in front of Anakin and Obi-Wan, and by Anakin while meditating in the temple.

My vote is for none of the above, but for Grievous. Sorry, but Mace went out fighting and it took someone he trusted betraying him to for it to happen.

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Honestly... I'd have to say I was expecting more from General Grievous.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    I really was hoping for more too, even if you consider the fact that mace messed him up in episode 25 of clone wars, he was so much more pivotal role to get such a short fight and so minimal screen time.

8. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Yeah, definately Grievous.

FT

9. Poldu_The_Wookie

Poldu_The_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2004
    What can I say, I expected more from an eight foot alien-droid with four light-sabers, but it did take five shots to the organs to take him down, but I think the fight should have been longer.

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I LOVE how Obi-Wan just grins at him just before he whips out all four sabers. Obi-Wan just oozes with confidence throughout this movie. Even during the setup for his fight with Anakin, he has little doubt that he can take Anakin. If he does, he sure doesnt show it. He just doesnt WANT to do it. I am so proud to have this screen name after seeing ROTS.

11. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    obi-wan was freakin amazing in this movie. out of the 4 listed i'd say aayla. but i'd have to go with grievous overall. they were making him out to be the ultimate jedi fighting macine, but it just didnt happen in the movie.

12. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    mace was far the one who went out like a wuss , all trough the 3rd movie he talked like he was the best and angered skywalker for a master jedi he should have senced anikin was going to do what he did, the force with him was not.

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I dont think Mace would have ever seen this coming from Anakin. If he felt anything from Ani through the Force, it was probably confusion. Anakin was one confused, tormented dude.

14. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I would have to say going out like a wuss would include not being very powerful.
    -Mace-didnt die like a wuss...he did almost have Palpatine-no easy feat if you ask me...and he had to get his hand chopped off and be surprised with the bolts of awsome lightning to get killed
    -Ayla-didnt even have a chance to fight...basicaly when you get meleed in the back of the head by your own teammate in halo-you didnt go out like a wuss, you just dont have a good team.
    -Grevous-Even though he was not even half of what Jim said he would be(hahaha I told you Jim, he would never be able to touch Luke), he did put up a good fight in the slamming and throwing of Obi-Wan, who totaly pwned in that movie. Plus, he had a wheel thingie, if you can take that into acount.
    So if by wuss you mean the person with the most...un-glorious death, i would probably go with Shindo Windu, who did nothing but get stabbed and die.
    Another good candidate- Padme-Who could loose the will to live when they just had 2 awsome kids! I mean come on! SHE BIRTHED MARK HAMMIL!

15. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    I thought it was pretty interesting that Obi-Wan got Anakin down when Ani tried for a "Luck Shot". When Ani should have known that Obi-Wan created that "Luck Shot" when he killed Maul. The move was later done by Duncan MacLeod to behead Jacob Kell. But there is one thing that can be said for Old Obi-Wan Kenobi, and that is his speciality is fighting Sith Lords. How many other Jedi had fought 3 Sith Lords in their life after the time of Darth Bane, eh?

FT

16. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
  17. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I think there should have been other Jedi listed to vote on.... by that I mean at least put Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn on there. Agen Kolar would be my vote. I mean, wallop! He was dead, just like that. Saesee Tinn right behind him. At least Kit did fend off a FEW strikes from Palpatine.... ;)

18. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    sunafar the reason mace got him like that was because he saw ani and decided to let himself almost get defeated, it was part of his plan.

19. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    Your right, Palpatine pwns.

20. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Padme's death was the lamest and a total cop out.

LAME LAME LAME!!!

She "lost the will to live"???? What kind of crap is that?

21. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I understand it completely. Almost been there myself.

22. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    So, I just went and saw it again last night, and realized just how lame Secura's death was. She just turned around and let them shoot her. At least the other jedi blocked a few shots.

Anyway, I just find it hard to believe that Padme would give up on life when she just had 2 babies, and if she truly thought there was still good in Anakin would she have given up on him? Just lame.

On the upside, The movie is so much better the 2nd time through! Can't wait to see it again!

23. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    It was also the Republic's death, not just Anakin, which caused the shock which led to her death. And storywise, when the Republic her character symbolizes dies, so must she.

24. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It's still lame.

25. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't know their names (which should probably give you my opinion of all the extra useless Jedi created for this trilogy, simply to be killed off later), but there was one guy who got picked off pretty easily in his starfighter out in space and another who just kept cruising on his speederbike while his wingmen just dropped in behind him and capped his lame tail. At least Secura (had she at least seen it coming) and Conehead were overwhelmed with numbers, these other two were just clueless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.