main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC who went out like the biggest wuss (spoiler)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, May 19, 2005.

?

who went out like the biggest wuss (spoiler)

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Mace Windu

27.3%
  2. Kit Fisto

27.3%
  3. Aayla Secura

45.5%
  4. Shaak Ti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Plo Koon & Ki-Adi-Mundi.

And that's what surprise does for you.

The film doesn't go into detail (thanks to cut scenes - especially with Obi-Wan & Cody) but the Jedi were friends with these clones. They never suspected, except for Yoda - and only then when he sensed a disturbance in the Force.

And Entropy, only from a certain point of view.

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I loved the part in the novel afte Cody gives Obi-Wan his lightsaber back and then gets the order to exectue order 66. He says he wished he'd have known that BEFORE he gave back the lightsaber.

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Joe-da wrote And Entropy, only from a certain point of view.

<considers for a moment> Nope. Pretty much any way you look at it, it's lame. Doesn't stop me from enjoying the movie, but it's still lame. In fact, it's probably the lamest thing I've seen in a movie since the "Trinity saves Neo with a kiss" sceen from The Matrix. :)

4. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Well, it's not lame from this point of view. Word! And since I'll be (once the DVD is released) watching the film about once a week for the rest of my life, as long as I'm satisfied, then I'm satisfied.

And I never cared for the Matrix, so I can't say whether what you mentioned about that was lame or not.

And yes, Cody, I mean Obi-Wan... that WAS groovy!

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Actually, the two Jedi Dal are referring to are Plo Koon, and Stass Ali (I think thats how you pronounce it, Adi Gallia was already dead by Grievous)....

6. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Well, he said Conehead, so I thought he meant Ki-Adi.

As for Stass Allie, if you look at the face, it wasn't the Episode II actress either. Weird. (And Luminara, though you really couldn't see her face, was supposed to be played by someone else...)

7. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I think that was just the digital representation of her, is why it looked odd.

8. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I understand the Jedi and the clones were tight, but when you're a Jedi and things go from sugar to **** in a split second, it's time to react. My comment about Conehead was that he went out due to numbers and honestly, he went out in the biggest blaze of glory of the second tier Jedi because he at least put up a fight. But the speederbike chick deserved what she got. First her wingmen just pull back behind her with no explanation, then they didn't even hit her with the first couple of shots, so she could've at least bailed on her bike, pulled off some evasive maneuvers, something. She just got mowed down. As for Koon, I can't remember if he got nailed on the first shot or not and he surely would've bought it eventually with a whole fleet around him. But still, when you're a Jedi dude, react, and I don't mean act shock and dismayed which is the only thing he seemed to do.

9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    "Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones." All the clues are in the story.

10. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    That's just a poetic way to say they went out like wusses.

11. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I gotta go with Entropy on this, and any way you cut it, Padme's death was just LAME. But, I still love the movie, and was just blown away by Ian's, Ewan's, and Hayden's (yes, even Hadyen's), performances.

12. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Anakin said he couldn't live without Padme & he didn't. The feeling was mutual. She didn't.

13. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    Kit put up the greatest three second fight I've ever seen in my life.

14. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I had to post the link to this little comic! So funny and proves that Padme's death was LAME!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/iharthdarth/8921.html#cutid1

15. Man_Of_Steel

Man_Of_Steel Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    First of all, Count Dooku definately went out like a punk. He had to die, but damn....

As far as the Jedi, I would say Kit because he could hardly get his footing before Palps took him out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.