main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Who went??????

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Night4554, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    I WENT!!!!

Comic Con was great!!! I have to say I was a little disappointed with Peter Mayhew, he snapped at me telling me to come back later, and i did and he apologized and signed my poster for free which I thought was very nice. Helped me to understand these guys are human.

I got all 5 autographs, 4 on my Episode 4 poster and Ray Park (who was exceptionally nice) on my Episode 1 poster.

Did I see any of you there? I know I met one nice woman.....Moo something she said her name was...I'm sorry i don't quite recall it. I also saw the dude with the Admiral's hat on, and saw the dude with the stormie outfit with eye peices he got from Home Depot (click......whirrrr =) I was the 16 year old walking around with a 4 foot tube in his backpack and the Vans sweatshirt, i'm sure i bumped into ya :) who else went? whatddya think of it?

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    and you didn't stop by the table we had?

Amazing.

3. Night4554

Oct 9, 2000
    i went!!!! and i enetered the raffle! that's where i met that nice lady who had never heard TheForce.net called TFN and who's screenname had a M and 2 O's in it......

4. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    You should of told us who you were :)

You probably saw behind the table either Myself, LadySith, ObiWill, Oola002 or Nightstalker1313.

It sure was a blast and I will be heading off there again shortly.

5. Night4554

Oct 9, 2000
    it might have been Oola002. were any of you really tall guys wereing a admirals' hat? or dessed up as a lady in black (DStar gunner perhaps?) with a plastic gun and headset? and i did, i said i'm Night4554. haha

6. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I must of missed you, that was us.

Thanks for stopping by though :)

7. Night4554

Oct 9, 2000
    oooooh! darn! oh well

8. Oola002

Oola002 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    Hello Night4554,
    I remember you. Thanks for coming by the table and I hope to see you at the Star Wars exhibition at the Brooklyn Museum of Art in April.
    Oola002

9. Night4554

Oct 9, 2000
    wow, April. i remeber back when it was in Indiana begging my mom to take me, i can't wait!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.