main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who will be a "Vader Hater" after Eppy 3?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by JediKnightOB1, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    Really there isn't anything not to like.

Just some fans that are not happy that DV's first appearance isn't really going to be in ANH.

I can't wait to see DV born!

2. young_padme

young_padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    I've hated Vader ever since I found out that he was responsible for creating Threepio

I think Vader even hates himsself for that mistake... :p

But still, who can hate Vader? I mean he is just soooo bada** that you can't. ;)

3. RKMeibalane

RKMeibalane Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2002
    When Darth Vader makes his first appearance in Episode III, I plan on giving him a standing ovation.

4. JeDiMi423

JeDiMi423 Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2003
    Ok in ANH i was like whoa that guy has a stick up his butt!!
    and then in ESB i was like he had kids theirfor he was in love or liked someone so he couldnt be completly heartless and then and ROTJ i was like o0hh go Vader you killed the emperor and then turned to the good side and then died..which wasnt fair. and then u meet him as an innocent kid in Ep I and ur like ok he was normal and then he gets all hot in Ep II and gets all half good jedi half bad jedi but still cool and after that u just cant hate the guy..he had his reasons for turning all bad.;)

5. MasterKingsama

MasterKingsama Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2003
    Personally i became a vader hater as soon as i saw episode 1, and then when he becomes the dirty rapist looking, you know when he stares at padme while hiding out on naboo, wimp it was too much and i know officially hate young anikin skywalker. I long for the return of the black suite and the redence of haden christianson, or what ever his name is. In the end georgy ruined this character for me.

6. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Never!

*Dragged away kicking and screaming*

7. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I love Vader he rocks and I like the breathing!

8. Salacious_B_Crumb

Salacious_B_Crumb Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    I will always think of him as the Baddest Bad A** in the history of film. Don/t like how somebody is working, "force-choke" them. Who else does that?

9. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    It all depends. If the film is rated PG-13 because we see Anakin going around cutting Jedi Younglings heads off, I'm sure a lot of people will hate the Anakin/Vader character that much more and will find it evedn harder to forgive him in Return of The Jedi.

10. oLiquidRusho

oLiquidRusho Jedi Master star 2

May 8, 2002
    I don't think I can hate Vader, being that he's a very well developed character, but I sure as hell find myself getting kinda pissed at him. And that only started after Episode I and boiled more after Episode II.

Whenever I watch Episode IV now, everytime he hacks down Obi-Wan Kenobi, I just get this feeling like, "what a damn baby." I've become quite the Obi Wan fan thanks to the prequels, and its kinda disheartening to see Anakin just be this big old baby and slice him down cuz of his lil complexes. I mean c'mon VADER! Obi-Wan coulda left you for dirt back in Episode 1. You'da been stuck saying YIPEE behind the counter while being pulled on the leash by Willow! I mean granted, Obi was a little bit of a jerk here and there, but if you had to deal with a whining lil brat for 10 years, you'da eventually have a snappy attitude too.

I guess thats a good thing that I get that feeling. It means the prequels are doin their job. But at the same time its a lil weird. *shrugz* Go Ewan! KICK his BUTT in episode III!

11. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    I once hated Vader but now I am simpathetic to him after TPM and AOTC and somehow after Episode 3 I have a feeling I will be even more simpathetic to him. I definatly like Vader and im a big Anakin/Vader fan.

12. GrandTheftWatto

GrandTheftWatto Jedi Master star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    I think that (if Lucas does his job right) we will all hate Vader by the end of Ep3. All traces of the Anakin we know will be erased.

13. Quiescent_Affair

Quiescent_Affair Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2003
    It all depends. If there's some stupid plot-line like Anakin killing Padme because he's obsessed with her or something, then I'll hate Vader.

No, better yet, I'll hate Lucas.

14. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Definately not me,

I have seen the OT and don't hate him, and those movies were proably "Vader at his worst" I find it impossible to hate Vader, he is just too much of an intriguing character to hate.

15. Leah

Leah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2003
    I won't be a "Vader Hater." He has always been one of my favorite Star Wars characters. He's is the best movie villian in the world.

16. EU-King

EU-King Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2003
    I'm not a vader hater and i never will be

17. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    i hate him, just because he is the bad guy in all the films, vader that is, not anakin

18. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    I don't hate Vader, I don't think I'll hate him after Episode 3 either.

Personally its frustrating seeing Anakin as Darth Vader, because Anakin is my favourite character.

19. Cantina_Mop_Boy

Cantina_Mop_Boy Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    I personally hope that they do a Vader getting dressed montage with a nice leather costume butt shot (a la Schumacher Batman). That'd be so sweet, I'd do a flip.

20. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    Never hated Vader and never will. In fact, I'll probably come away from E3 loving him even more.

21. FreddyvsVader

FreddyvsVader Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2003
    I love Vader,he will defineatly rock in III,if anything I`ll love him even more...

22. HaydenSeek

HaydenSeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2003
    No, I will hate Palpatine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.