main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Who will be at Hollywod Blvd?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MrShiny, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrShiny

MrShiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Who is coming to Hollywood Blvd. this weekend? I'll be there for the 5PM show with the family. Hope to see some familiar faces working the shirts and in the crowd!

2. phrogxix

phrogxix Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    I'll definetly be there in the afternoon, not sure what time.

I'm sort of unclear if I MUST buy a ticket, as the actors will just be in the lobby. They even said that if I missed one, I can come back later.

The manager told me today on the phone that the limo with the actors will be arriving at 2:30 and will pretty much be there till the last showing.

$10 for autographs too. Fairly standard there.

3. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I will be there....Imperial Officer costume...
    I will be getting there around 1:30 pm....and don't know exactly how long I will be able to stay...

I am debating whether to bring action figures along for them to sign...

4. MrShiny

Apr 24, 2002
    Hey there - good to see folks last night! Hope shirt sales wound up OK. Since they only check tickets when you are going into the theatre, there should be nothing stopping you from goin in and buying autographs (if anyone is thinking of going tonight). They are $20 each, or all 3 (Amy Allen, Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan) for $30 and they'll sign items.

5. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Me and Thom will be there selling T's today. Anyone looking to get a shirt and see the film again in a cool theater, swing by. There's ample parking, and a Coldstone Ice Cream parlor next door.

Bosh

6. MrShiny

Apr 24, 2002
    And a BAR inside!

7. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]I wish I could have gone on Saturday but I had family commitments to tend to. My Babies Daddy even called me from the theater to yell at me for not being there. I did not intend on comming down at all this weekend but one of my friends from 501st came up from Indiana for the weekend and called me Sunday to say he was picking me up in a half an hour and to get my costume ready.[/color]

8. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    My Babies Daddy even called me from the theater to yell at me for not being there.

I spoke firmly. I did not yell.

9. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]LOL, Hazmatt, you can be my babby daddy after I have the twins. My babbies daddy promised me he would not turn to the darkside while I was giving birth.

***Edited so people dont get bent out of shape over an innocent joke between friends***[/color]

10. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    You want to mess with Tate's wife?

11. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]My goodness, it is a joke. I would never and could never do something that dishonorable.[/color]

12. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I sure would not joke in public about messin' with Liz's husband.

13. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Yeah but look who her new man is?

Lack of morals probably has rubbed off.

14. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]You know what, I said my part here. If you have anything else to say to me, dont bog down a fun thread among members, try responding to the e-mail that I sent you.

So the weekend is over and whoever went went and whoever could not did not. Who is going to the outing next weekend?[/color]

15. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Sorry Jason, that's going a too far over the line.

16. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
    Would I be out of line with a "take it to PM" comment?

For what it's worth, I was at Hollywood Blvd for a few hours each on Sat/Sun and I think we sold....um...maybe 6 shirts, Dave? It just seemed to be the wrong crowd for this sort of thing. I don't think the autograph signing was much more succesful. There were one or two people that showed up with Fett gear for Bulloch to sign, but not much else.

Mr. Bulloch was perfect example of classy celebrity. Approachable and very cool.

Amy Allen sure is purdy. And smiled at everyone. She know which side her bread is buttered on.

Daniel Logan was polite and 17 years old. And it showed.

The funniest part (for me) was on Sunday, whenever they would fire up the Tom Petty NASCAR race car parked outside. All of the males, and some females, would flock to the mating call of the tuned V8 like moths to a flame.

17. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    'Would I be out of line with a "take it to PM" comment? '

No you wouldn't.

Gina knows how to use the PM system.

18. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Enough with the snark-fest.

~H~

19. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    see? they're grumpier!

go back to the carribean you two crazy kids!

(LOL just to be clear.)

20. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
    Doh! You should have used a smiley, Springer. Sithman won't know that you were kidding.

21. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    "Enough with the snark-fest"

You know what? I am sick to death of the coddling that goes on here.

Everytime people have a disagreement or a fight threads are locked and "sanitized." We are all adults and can make our own decisions and draw our own conclusions.

We don't need you, Heather, to tell us what to say and what to do.

22. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Woah Woah now now lets just all chill down ok. Breath in Breath out I can't stand to see my friends go at each others necks like this. Please stop. And remeber im the chicago force whipping boy where has all my whipping gone to i feel so unloved lol. :) and V8 like moths to the flame mmmm flame. What are the details for this weekends event.

So everyone play nice, cause I am gonna be suffering threw a 3 hour graduation ceremony so I am gonna feel like shooting myself so I don't want to have to worry about everyone else so play nice please.

oh snark fest like those little creatures from Half-Life out them feasting would be painful.

23. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    [image=http://www.mcnabbstudios.com/whats_new/topps_cards/human_torch.jpg]

FLAME ON!!

Bosh
    "Yes, not in front of the child."

24. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]"Daniel Logan was polite and 17 years old. And it showed."

Did you know that he gave an autograph to the girls at the bar and signed it '18 in one week.' I think that was my favorite part of the night because it was just so funny.[/color]

25. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Maybe you should retake your English courses Hawk-Bat? I can make no sense of your post.

There are you happy whipping boy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.