main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who Will Fall (No Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 16, 2012.

?

Who do you think will fall?

1. Pre Vizsla

24 vote(s)
    64.9%
  2. Hondo Ohnaka

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  3. Darth Maul

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. Captain Rex

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Savage Opress

23 vote(s)
    62.2%
  6. Ahsoka Tano

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Embo

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  8. Asajj Ventress

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  9. Duchess Satine Kryze

28 vote(s)
    75.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    So we all know about the 'Who Will Fall' theme for season 5 of TCW. But who do you guys think will fall?
    If you know ANYTHING about any character that will fall, please DON'T comment about it, this thread is just for what we think, not what we know.
    I've included a poll with the nine remaining characters that are possible to fall, you can select multiple answers, so choose who you think will fall then discuss your decisions.

[​IMG]

I think that Pre Vizsla will be the next one to fall in the Mandalore arc, I just think that because of what I've seen in the trailer with Mandalore being taken over by Darth Maul, and knowing Maul, he won't want Vizsla to rule with him, so he'll take him out, or Obi-Wan will kill him when trying to get Mandalore back. Satine could also fall in the Mandalore arc by Pre Vizsla, but I reall hope not.

Since Embo isn't a major character unlike all of the others, just like Adi Gallia was, I think he might fall (I really hope not though). I'm not sure how he could fall, but I'm thinking it'd probably be by a Jedi, and if he's in the Clovis arc, then it'd be Anakin.

I don't think Hondo Ohnaka will since he's already been in a couple of situations where he could have fallen, but you never know, something could happen to him when he's trying to help the Jedi after forming the alliance with them.

I'm not quite sure what to say about Savage, he's had quite a major role lately and is has formed a powerful duo with his brother, Darth Maul, but he isn't as strong as him, so if someone were to battle them both, and one was going to fall, I think we'd know who that would be.

I don't think we'll see the end of Maul, Ventress, Ahsoka and Rex this season, or at all. Hopefully Ahsoka and Rex will survive TCW. Ventress is possible if that's her in the in the trailer in that mask trying to destroy the Jedi Temple, although I don't know why'd she'd do that after turning neutral to the Republic and leaving the Separatists.

2. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Savage. I think it'd be interesting to see Maul betray and kill him.

3. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Also, note that "fall" could have a couple of meanings, with "fall to the dark side" being one of them.

4. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Well in these cases I think it's pretty obvious that 'fall' means 'death'.

With that being said, I hope that all these characters bite the dust sometime before ROTS.

5. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Hmmm, can't believe I didn't think of that. Though I doubt a Jedi like Ahsoka would turn to the dark side.

6. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Didn't she already?

7. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Maybe. We've already seen one Jedi fall to the dark side in TCW. If Krell could fall, others could as well.

She already did once. Yes, it was on Mortis and only temporary, but still....

8. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I doubt they will kill off Embo or Hondo since they are Filoni's favourite characters.

The sooner the kill of Maul the better!

9. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    They won't kill off characters such as Ahsoka and Rex till the finale of the last season.

10. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Maul has made the show refreshing. A true, proper villain who has purpose and intent in this series. His fate is unknown, I for one hope Maul is kept around for a while.

11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I do not.
    Maul might be a true villain, but in my opinion he hasn't made the show refreshing. The show is about WAR, not about a guy without legs trying to get revenge.
    I am sorry if am being rude. I do mean to be respectful of others' opinions.

12. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    You weren't being rude (well I didn't think you were anyway! :))

Though I'd have to disagree with the show being about war though. For me, the show is about the war in general but its also about the little events that occur because of the war: i.e Maul's return - which is a direct link to Sidious ordering Dooku to terminate Ventress. His own order led about to this. The show would get very dull if it was just constant battles all the time. We are seeing the larger scale of the war, its not just about clones and Jedi vs droids; there is more to it then that. It's about the personal journeys the main characters go through during the course of the war too.

But that's my opinion! :D

13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Bah! I can't even vote in this thread because some people already know who will "fall" and thus have voted that way and even viewing the poll results would be a spoiler.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Vizsla, Satine, Savage and Embo

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Not really, people won't vote if they know. I know someone who will, but I didn't vote for them.

16. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Definitely, the couple of episodes Maul has been in fighting (Revenge amd Revival) are two of the best episodes of TCW for me, he just creates a different turn on TCW that we're used to and makes it really exciting!

Sitara likes this.
  17. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I think TCW was only strictly about the war for S1, and even then there were a few that arguably weren't. Clearly by now the makers of the show don't think it always needs to be about the war.

18. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Ahsoka will probably survive the series finale and have her own spinoff series set during the Dark Times.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'd like that, but I have a feeling she'll die in the finale, because I was watching some of the extras on TCW season 2 dvd set, and Filoni said something about Sidious being the one that will make everyone fall, which includes Padawans.

20. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Who will fall?

All of them, eventually.

21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think one or two of them will make it out alive. -high five for Fives- I don't see your pic there bro.

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I reckon Fives won't die (well I hope he won't) and just continue to be part of the 501st after TCW.

23. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Oh, no!
    I would rather have a show focusing on the adventures of Jar Jar Binks than having a show all about Ahsoka or a show all about Maul!
    And yeah, even Jar Jar is a worst case scenario...

May the Force be with us all...

24. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Well, since the Jedi Trial episodes just aired, there are a LOT of Padawans to fall...
    He, he, he... :)

25. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Unfortunately...

In the trailer there is a funeral scene with 6 little coffins. Just saying...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.