main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who Will Fall (No Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Dec 16, 2012.

?

Who do you think will fall?

1. Pre Vizsla

24 vote(s)
    64.9%
  2. Hondo Ohnaka

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  3. Darth Maul

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. Captain Rex

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Savage Opress

23 vote(s)
    62.2%
  6. Ahsoka Tano

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Embo

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  8. Asajj Ventress

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  9. Duchess Satine Kryze

28 vote(s)
    75.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I don't know if I should click 'show spoiler', how big of a spoiler is it?

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Its not a big spoiler at all. Its more like a prediction I none that less placed in spoilers. I can completely remove it from the thread if you would like. Sorry.

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh, I just saw it, na don't remove it, it's not really a spoiler. I'm really curious to know who they are, since the Jedi High Council is there, it could be Jedi?

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Well... another prediction...

Did ya miss the part where I said '6 little coffins' ... just like six younglings I recently met.

5. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Ooooh, I missed the word 'little', hmmmm, that would be so terrible if they did that.

Seerow likes this.
  6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Totally.

7. vnu

vnu Jedi Master star 3

Sep 8, 2012
    I think:
    Pre Vizsla, Embo, and unfortunately, Duchess Satine.

8. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    I hope it is Savage. In the trailer we saw him and Maul battle Sidious, and if Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar (or Eeth?) and Sasse Tiin were killed by Sidious in 2 seconds, I expect for Savage to last less than a second. IMO it would be ridiculous for experienced Jedi Masters to fall so quickly, but for a mindless brute with 3 days of training to last longer.

JackG and Super_Battle_Droid like this.
  9. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Are you referring to...

What we see at 1:42 and 2:26 in this trailer?

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Exactly! But then again, Savage put up a good fight for Dooku, Ventress, Obi-Wan and Anakin, but Darth Sidious is much stronger than them, so what you said makes perfect sense.

11. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Vizsla, Hando, Maul, Satine

12. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Wow, I couldn't disagree more.

[face_sick]
    Finally we get to see the end of those freakin' annoying kids.

13. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
  14. kenobifan1999

Sep 3, 2012
    i like how everyone is posting spoilers in this thread when it says no spoilers in the title

15. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Considering the entire arc has been spoiled entirely, expect spoilers; it's not our fault Amazon allowed us to view the book's contents.

16. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I figure Rex, Maul, Ahsoka and Asajj are safe.

• I wouldn't expect Ahsoka or Rex's fates to be resolved until the final season.
    • Asajj's character arc seems like it has a ways to go before its conclusion. I don't think they they kind of semi-redeem her between Bounty and Revenge only to kill her off this season. Especially when the trailers imply that she may have back-slid a bit, with her fighting Ahsoka.
    • Similar with Maul. Not that he's been redeemed or anything. But they seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on his plots and how he's going to shake the galaxy up. And they haven't even addressed why Talzin brought him back or what she intends to do with him. I figure he's safe this season and will survive his fights with Obi-Wan and Sidious.
    Everyone else is expendable. I don't even know why the TCW team threw Embo on the list in the "Who will fall?" poster. Aside from looking cool, he hasn't featured prominently enough for me to really care if he dies. No more so than if Nix Card were pictured.

Savage I feel should go. He's redundant. Satine and Hondo are interesting characters, and might survive, but I don't feel like they have to, as I do with Maul, Ahsoka, Rex and Asajj. Same with Vizsla. His arc seems like it's concluded this arc. And unlike fighting with Ahsoka and Obi-Wan, a Sith doesn't pull punches. So for whatever reason Maul and Vizsla wind up fighting each other, I figure the fight will be interrupted, or Vizsla will die.

Hondo I don't feel really has an arc. He kind of bounces between villain and selfish hero. He's hilarious and seems like a fan favorite. I don't think he'll die this season, if ever in TCW. For such a character I feel like if he dies, he'll die a cliche death of doing something uncharacteristically heroic/selfless, but they haven't really put him on that track yet (prediction). But I really don't think he will.

17. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I expect Ventress to die in the Jedi Temple arc; redeeming herself and saving the building from attack. Obsession is gone from canon, anyway.

18. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Only the bits about Ventress and Gallia are non-canon. The battle of Boz Pity and Soon Bayts' death at the hands of Grievous is still canon..

19. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    There's still plenty of time for the show to retcon those out of existence, don't you worry. Stay tuned! ;)

20. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    And cynical me believes they will. Continuity is dead. [face_sigh]

21. kenobifan1999

Sep 3, 2012
    well it is your fault for posting spoilers in a thread that says no spoilers...

22. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    That isn't a spoiler. We don't know Asajj's fate.

23. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Pure speculation ≠ spoiler.
    Also: what spoiler? :confused:

24. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Well, pure speculation could be a spoiler. If you are doing it right

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

25. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    I feel like Mauldalore will have HUGE repercussions for the war. That makes Maul's return very related to the war. The fact that he's complicating things for Palpatine and forming an alliance with a group of warriors that will certainly be attacking the republic and their CLONE troopers...hence why they're always called the Clone WarS - plural.

It will probably be very revealing. I think Satine will die and that it will be a perfect juxtaposition between Anakin and Obi-wan - Obi-wan is able to accept her death, albeit brokenhearted, whereas Anakin can't accept Padme's death and thus turns to the dark side.

I can see Vizsla beign killed by Maul when things don't work out the way he wants - Hey, you can't trust a Sith.

I think Savage would die at the hands of Sidious during the fight we see in the trailer considering, yes he's powerful, but he's so undisciplined. It's just been too short of a time to learn enough to counter Palps' powers.

Seerow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.