Who will fight Yoda? Anakin?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Solrac_Unit, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Solrac_Unit Jedi Knight

star 1
    THis would be extremely weird. But something has to scare Yoda off. It has to be Anakin and the Emperor. How does mace die. DO we know yet?
  2. Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    we dont know either yet, and since im in the nonspoiler board, id like to keep it that way, but im gunna guess that if anyone fights yoda, itll be sidious, while vader kills mace......i find it odd though, if the anakin/obiwan duel is supposed to be the final straw that braks the camels back in his descent to the darkside, he would almost have to kill mace after the anakin/obiwan duel, i couldnt possibly imagine yoda sending obi wan to bring anakin back to the jedi after mace was murdered by him, so i def think mace will die at the very end of the movie, by vaders lightsabre as yoda, padme, and obiwan escape in a ship, i believe the fight will be on a hangar or platform, since thats where a ship would take off.......
  3. MasterKingsama Jedi Master

star 4
    i dont think that yoda has too be scared. I ascribe to the idea that he understands the flow of the force and the coming fullfilment of the prophacy. Thus is knows that it is not the will of the force to fight the Sith, so he instead disappears and waits for the chosen one to balance the force...
  4. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.