Who will have the coolest outfit?

Discussion in 'Episode IV: No Spoilers Allowed' started by Sweet and Sour Porkins, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet and Sour Porkins Jedi Knight

I think Luke or maybe Vader will have the coolest outfits. They'll be in black like Johnny Cash and he was the coolest so they will be too.
  2. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Johnny Cash = cool

Stupid 70s Sci-fi "scary" suit = not cool
  3. Olee_Starstone Jedi Padawan

I'm hoping that Leia will continue in her mother's footsteps when it comes to fashion sense. We need more extravagant hairstyles now!
  4. Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Knight

Vader, of course! By Ep4 he might have some cool gadgets or mean-looking additions on his suit :cool:
  5. JadeSolo Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Vader, of course. That goes without saying. :p But more so I think Leia will, so long as it's not anything like what Padme was wearing in ROTS. Those were pretty boring outfits. But something stylish like the Padme AOTC dresses.
  6. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I think Leia, after seeing Padme's insane wardrobe, will keep the tradition and wear the most elaborate and elegant gowns ever! :D
  7. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    I think that Yoda will be lonely on his swamp planet, so I believe that he might cash out lavishly and dress like a pimp :cool:
  8. Master_Jedi80 Jedi Master

star 3
    I am expecting a completely new look for 3PO. (if he is in the movie at all)
    3PO has gotten a new look in every film so far. My bet is this continues into Ep IV
  9. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.