main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Who will replace JediRiff as the new CR?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Akaria, Apr 21, 2004.

?

Who will replace JediRiff as the new CR?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Lod-reh

40.0%
  2. Entropy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Akaria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Joe-da

30.0%
  5. Eddie-Wan-Kenobi

20.0%
  6. Dennis_Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stormtrooper999

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Yoda1968

10.0%
  9. Hawthor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Shindo_Windu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akaria

Akaria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Is there a plot I didnt know about?

3. Akaria

Oct 8, 2003
    Please post why you voted the way you did... This will be a petition to get JediRiff out of his term as Rocky Mount's CR!

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I feel I have all the qualifications to lead the Fan Force to victory in the 2005-2006 year. Unlike our current fearful leader... I will crush all the rebels in one swift stroke.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Watch it Riff! This is how they got the czar!

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    You forgot to add an option up there.... the one that says...

Um... Nope, Riff stays. :D

I am seriously going to have to show why I am called Emperor, I guess.... /sigh

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Who voted for me? Was it Akaria thinking the numbers were below and not above?

8. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    There is no option for me to be the CR. What gives???? Just 'cause I don't live there!

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You all are a bunch of comedians. :) But if you want to get down to brass tax, and try to put a coup over on me, than I can just use a little bit of dark side leveraging. Hmmmm... what comes to mind? How about, Oh yeah..!! If someone else wants to try to usurp the Emperor, then you can get hotels for everyone else on YOUR credit card. The non-traitors and myself will see you up there!

/evil grin

10. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Hey, Riff, you're doing a good job man. If you have anyone else's support, it's mine.

11. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Meesa proposes that weesa give JefiRiffsa emergency powers.

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Sorry Lodreh, I can make my own Blue Milk now.;)
    I'm with you O Keeper of the Hotel!

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /evil grin

I see why an option for me was left out now. Lodreh and Akaria fear my darkness, and try not to allow it room to breathe. Muwahahahahaha! :D

14. Akaria

Oct 8, 2003
    Why fear you? Try to picture the worst thing you have ever thought about doing with Anrath and then multiply that by five thousand and then you will start to understand my mindset as what I would do to you or to anyone who would dare make me angry. If anything, I pity you and keeping you alive would cause you more suffering, ending your life would be a release.

"Death is a release not a punishment." ?Dragon Heart

To make one suffer for all the crimes in the world is my mentality.... do not push me JediRiff.

"You will not like me when I am angry." -Hulk

I know your feeble mind will not be able to comprehend this so I respect a response.
    Just to let you in on a secret that I fear and that I take great pride in.

A History Lesson:

12th Grade at Bunn High School

Amanda and I were finally over. She was the world to me; she was everything I ever wanted. She was also everything I did not need. The relationship had lasted for two years and we separated once. She started seeing another guy the day after we broke up. I wrote her this letter:

Dear Amanda,

I have tried to deal with this the best I could. I loved you so much, how could you do this to me. I would have done anything for you. You are just going to throw away two years of our life as if it has meant nothing. If that is what you want then fine. As for your new boy friend Eddie, tell him that if I ever catch him outside of school, I will take him into a dark alley, rip his spinal cord out along with all of his nerve endings. I will then take his corpse and throw it on your porch as I set fire to it. I even plan to feed your ?Jack Russell? terrier the remains. We all know you loved that dog more than me anyway. Good bye, Amanda.

This was written six years ago. I have never had therapy or any other forms of mental aid. The only way I was able to deal with this burden is through role-play on an online game. It is this game where I developed my dark side. Crovax is his name; he is my shadow that haunts my dreams and my reality. I spent the next six years playing this game and inflicting my will on thousands of people. I was feared by the entire community of Nexus, Kingdom of the Winds. Even after my departure from the game, I am still remembered by countless numbers as the plague of the realm.

You do not want me angry Jedi Riff, because I will make you suffer. Push me?. I dare any of you. The only redeeming factor is that my mood is controlled by an overpowering self conscious. But I do warn you not to break that limit, six years of hate is built up in me?? if anything I fear what I would do to others and not any one person.

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Did we all join the WWE and someone forget to tell me about it?

16. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I feel Entropy would like a first hand experience dealing with what his name really means. Perhaps I can give you a taste of what mine means, eh?

Here.... jedi ... jedi .. jedi . Riff

17. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    what the foo-foo, I just voted for myself - that makes 2...

18. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Sorry Mordtat, I don't swing that way.

19. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    A shame, you do not care for seeing what years of a comma would do to a person?

Even better, how about killing a person and then leaving them dead long enough so they suffer from the lack of oxygen to the brain.... to then revive them..... Before they awaken they could spend five years of an induced comma...

A shame you do not "SWING THAT WAY." Perhaps Lod-reh would like to participate?

Where is that JediRiff......

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Mordtat, welcome. And who might you be? :)

Did anyone hear a buzzing noise? Whoops, sorry, that was Akaria! /swats the fly ;)

Glad to hear you are governed by a self concious. The rest of us, sadly, are restricted to such limits as well. :D

21. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Then allow me to set you free "Oh Fearful One."

Limits should only be for those who are not in charge.

22. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    For once, I see where Akaria is coming from. I know how it is, even though we don't always see eye to eye on certain things. He's got some pent up torment, just as I do. We are somewhat unstable individuals with hurtful pasts. And to be honest, all the sadness and anguish in my life fuels me. It greatly outweighs the happiness I have ever had, but I don't think it a bad thing. If I didn't have any friends, I suppose I'd be pacing the edge of a Canyon somewhere wondering if I could really fly.
    The main thing is: Riff, you should be v-e-r-y careful and pick your words carefully around a Meltdown...and Akaria, tryo not to erupt, not just yet. Wait til you get your degree to do that (ha!).

23. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Akaria is no more. Forever shall I be called Mordtat.

24. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    I hope that sex change works out for ya then.

25. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Perhaps I do have more limits than what I have stated. But what I would do if I still had.....

*clears throat*

Right....Perhaps we should reframe from speaking about this again. Excuse me, I must go pee pee standing up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.