main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Who will save your soul (song fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padme22, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Tittle:Who will save your soul
    Rated:PG
    Gene:song fic
    Summery: Based on the song "who will save your soul" by Jewel

[i]People living their lives for you on TV. They say they're better then you and you agree.[/i]

[i]What am I doing here,[/i]Padm'e thought as her ship landed on Mustafar?[i] Don't I trust him?[/i]

[i]Another burger, another hot dog, some fries.[/i]

[i]It's not a matter of trust,[/i]she reminded herself.[i]I came here to warn him, because if I don't Obi-Wan will kill him.[/i]

[i]A wish in the well, hope your health don't go to hell as well.[/i]

"Anakin!"

"I saw your ship what are you doing here?"

[i]Another doctor's bill, another lawyer's bill, another cute cheap thrill.[/i]

" I came to warn you, Obi-Wan's on his way to kill you. Oh Anakin he told me such horrible things."

"What things?"

"That you've turned to the dark side."

[i]You know you love him if you put him in your will.[/i]

"I don't want to talk about Obi-Wan he's a trader to the Empire."

[i]Who will save your soul when it comes to the flower? Who will save your soul after all of the lies that you told boy? Who will save your soul if you won't save your own?[/i]

[i]So it's true then he has turned to the darkside.[/i] Padm'e decided to make one final plea to her husband. "Anakin come away with me. Help me raise our child, leave everything behind while we still can."

[i]We try to hustle them, try to bustle them, try to cuss them. The cops want someone to bust down Orleans Avenue.[/i]

But no amount of his wife's pleas would change his mind now. "We don't have to hide anymore Padm'e don't you see? Under my new Empire all we have to do is say that we want to be togeather and I could make it happen." Padm'e couldn't beleive what she was hearing. Too shocked to speak she closed her eyes and prayed to any god that would listen that her husband would see reason.

[i]Another day, another dollar, another war, another tower went up when the homeless had their homes.So we pray to as many gods as there are flowers.But we call religon our friend.[/i]

A moment later something unknown filled Padm'e with a straighth that she never knew she had.

[i]we're so worried about saving our souls, afraid that God will take His toll that we forget to begin.[/i]

"Then maybe I shouldn't have come for I see now the man I fell in love with is gone. The man standing before me now is just a shell of the man I once knew. One day he might return and untill that day his[i]family[/i] will be here waiting for him." She turned to walk away when she heard him call after her.

"How dare you betray me." Before she could react she felt an invisible hand squeeze her throat, a monent later everything went black as she fell out of consciousness.

[i]Who will save your soul when it comes to the flower. Who will save your soul after all of the lies that you told boy. Who will save your soul if you won't save your own.[/i]

Realizing what he had just done Anakin rushed to his wife's side, his head spinning.[i]Oh gods what have I done?[/i] A moment later another realization hit him as deep as a lightsaber wound to the chest.[i]Oh gods what about our child? Hold on angel I'll get you to some place safe.[/i]
    [hr]

Anakin paced up and down the small hallway leading to the imfirmary, unsure as to when the doctor's would notify him as to Padm'e's condition.[i]They've been in there for hours what could be taking them so long?[/i]

[i]Some are walking, some are talking, some are stalking the kill. You've got social sacurty but it doesn't pay your bills. [/i]

Just then a medical droid walked in interrupting his thoughts. "Your wife has delivered two healthy children."

"Two children?" The medical droid nodded.

"A boy and a girl."

"And Padm'e?"

"Your wife I'm afraid will not recover. If you wish to make your goodbye's now would be a good time." Walking into the imfirmary he knelt beside her bed and gently kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Padm'e",he whispered. "I'm so sorry."

[

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    That was so sad, yet so beautiful, I loved it. Great job Padme22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.