main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

who wishes

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by battlewars, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battlewars

battlewars Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    the prequels had never been made?

Strilo edit: Stop spamming

2. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    OH COME ON BATTLE! MAN WHATS UP WITH YOU???

are you like a PT hater? you know once some guy said that the PT meant "prequel trash" maybe you could use that for you hate?

3. battlewars

battlewars Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    its not about hate, its just a simple question for people who maybe thought the prequels demystified the ot a little bit. and i still like the prequels, so there

4. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    well, let me tell you something about myself. I was born in 1972. im 33 years old today.I grew up in the 70's and I was into star wars, as well as everyone else on the block. star wars was the cool thing to talk about, do and play. think video games today.

then it ended in 1984-85. and for years I didnt have nothing but Expanded universe books and comic books. it was a dark time. and a boring one at that.

then in 1999 TPM was released and it blew my mind away. I became the child I was once. I loved TPM. it was godsend and I thanked george lucas for making another star wars film. I never hated on him. the effects were awsome, beyond its time and better than the OT. the PT represented a new type of star wars. not a remake of the old star wars. things were newer, cooler and faster, because that was before. and if you go back in time things have to look newer than they do now.

The PT is another star wars universe that we never saw in the OT. the OT was full of rebels and old ships struggling to move ahead. the PT showed me that at one time all was nice and clean and people were nice, before the empire.

The PT on their own are great star wars films. that doesnt mean that they have to be exactly like the OT. that was not the idea.

hope you can find in your heart to stop the hate.

5. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Jedi Master star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    Not me

I've been waiting for them since 1983. If they would't have been made, I would still be wondering how everything got there.

6. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    Not me.
    Without the prequels,I would have no really fond childhood memories from '99

7. jariten

jariten Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2000
    not me. without the pt, there wouldnt have been any pt.

8. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    i wish you could shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.