main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would have made a better Anakin?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by du365, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    We are finally on the same page

No were not. You see if you take this one character out of AOTC. AOTC for me becomes a movie with out any flaws. Again the character has such a small part that and is such a small flaw. It does not ever hurt the film.

2. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    If Epi 2 hadn't started production and nobody was cast and I had asked this question most of you would be singing a different tune and you know it.

That's a rather unfair statement. Nobody here had even heard about Hayden before he was cast in AOTC, so it's obvious he wouldn't be any of our choices right off, because nobody had heard of him before then.

3. Esperanza_Nueva

Esperanza_Nueva Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 23, 2003
    i love Hayden Christenson's portrayal Anakin.. or maybe i just love Hayden Christenson.. either way.. i dont think anyone could have made a better Anakin :)

4. du365

du365 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    "No were not"

Yes we are because you know that Lucas will not change Epi 3 no matter what how we feel about Hayden or Jar Jar thus keeping the movie *FLAWED*.

No matter how small it is a flaw is a flaw but I argee with that I still love AOTC

5. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Edit: You know I'm done with this thread. It makes my blood boil and that not a good thing so I'm leaving this thread.

6. Cometgreen

Cometgreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2002
    I love how you keep on talking for everyone here. It's really quite amusing.

Cometgreen

7. du365

Jan 2, 2003
  8. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    Yeah, newbies do have a tendency to do that. Until someone sets them straight.

9. JBRO_13

JBRO_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I say...Sam Jackson should've been Anakin.

One one condition, he has to yell SUCKA!! when he kills somebody.

10. du365

Jan 2, 2003
    Your right DarthSal,

Us *newbie* have to stick together,buddy.

11. DarthSil

DarthSil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    Uh, no. Us "newbies" do not stick together. And do not call me your buddy, umkay.

Go back to arguing with those who disagree with your choices for Anakin Skywalker.

12. jobie

jobie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2001
    I've never seen anyone Champion the four feather's/Knights tale guy like du365 does....are you the president of the Heath Ledger Fan club?? If you're going to pick another Anakin, please choose one who doesn't have a perm in all his movies.

13. du365

Jan 2, 2003
    "Uh, no. Us "newbies" do not stick together. And do not call me your buddy, umkay.

Go back to arguing with those who disagree with your choices for Anakin Skywalker"

What are you talking about?

How can you call me a newb when I join before you, newbie.Get your MATH straight and another thing just because I don't like Hayden acting doesn't make me a bad guy- *I* just don't like Hayden acting in this movie that all.

I've read some of your post and you not exactly setting the world on fire,either Darthsal.

It's just a movie.

14. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    How can you call me a newb when I join before you, newbie.Get your MATH straight and another thing just because I don't like Hayden acting doesn't make me a bad guy- *I* just don't like Hayden acting in this movie that all.

Nobody ever said you were a bad-guy. The majority simply disagrees with your opinion that Hayden is bad. There's no "bad-guy" in this debate.

It's just a movie.

Exactly, please remember that in the future 8-} ;) :)

15. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Well, this thread's gone utterly nowhere.

It was a really loaded topic title anyway. What not try something like "Would you have preferred a different Anakin?" or something.

Then you might get more discussion, rather than just annoy the fans of Hayden right off the bat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.