main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Who would play Jedi Twins (Images)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Blue_Jedi33, Dec 4, 2012.

1. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    He was meant to be the voice of Grevious but backed out because some of the actors on ROTS were not in unions.

2. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    "half-breed" isn't nice - even in the context were the people are not real.

They were not his biological children though.

3. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
    the twins from everybody loves raymond.:p

4. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    Back to the subject at hand...

I already mentioned it in another thread, but I think Harry Lloyd and Emilia Clarke could do very well as Jedi twins, and we already know from Game of Thrones that they have the sibling rivarly thing down pat. They're both dark-haired in real life, but here is what they look like as Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen:
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Lauré :)

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

Summer Glau and Sean Maher

[​IMG]

^:)^

6. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Actually, they're his adopted children. The children are surely older than one/two, Cut Lawquane left the army after one/two years, so it would be impossible for them to be his children.

7. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    Real twins, sorry they are both female, and they are actresses, it's tough being a twin, I guess you would only get half the work, if your not playing a twin role
    Kellie Cockrell & Katie Cockrell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Summer Glau seems to be a fan favorite. Hear that Disney there are few people opposed to Summer being in the new Star Wars films. FYI if that isn't already painfully obvious.

9. NileQT87

NileQT87 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    Definitely Harry Lloyd, Laurethiel! He's really, really good when it comes to playing morally corrupt, snarky characters and is king of the unnerving stare (see also Jeremy Baines/Son of Mine in Human Nature/The Family of Blood--his nasty schoolboy persona was creepy way before he ever got possessed!). I'd actually be interested in how he'd also play a nicer character. There's also the fact that he has charisma and also looks fairly mature. He's also extremely handsome. I think he probably could also pull off the accent change (I imagine they're going to want Han and Leia's children to have 'American' accents). He'd be a great pick if one of the twins goes evil (probably Jacen). He has a commanding presence.

I think we can for fairly certain say that Han and Leia's children are likely to be brunette and Caucasian (Harrison is of Irish Catholic/Russian Jewish decent and Carrie is of Scotch-Irish-English/Russian Jewish decent, if anyone is interested). I would probably start weeding out people who don't remotely plausibly fit that description. It's also good to note that Harrison was formerly 6'1" (lost a few inches because of his back injuries) and Carrie is 5'1" (Mark is 5'7", which might want to be headed regarding Jedi training sequences). Male Solo offspring probably should look fairly mature/tall if they want to look convincingly like a son of Han's. And I wouldn't cast anyone, male or female, who has deficits in dramatic acting ability (particularly if they're goofy comedic actors like Shia--he's a good example of someone who also had a height problem where he looked really shrimpy next to Harrison--you probably want someone who isn't short, but is probably somewhat of a medium build--neither bulky muscular or gaunt).

laurethiel1138 likes this.
  10. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Yo momma's titties should!

I need to go to sleep, up too late or early. Or am I upside down or right side up?

11. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    I approve of the purpose of this thread - only trouble is that the SW tradition of twins looking alike is.... zero? :p

Objection! DDL is suited for anything! He's range as actor is one of the broadest ever! Question is, if he's interested. He's one of my absolute favs for Talon Karrde BTW, should they choose to have him in the ST...[face_mischief]

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  12. MrFantastic74

MrFantastic74 Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 4, 2010
    Personally, I don't want to see any "Jedi twins". No Jacen and Jaina Solo, please. Maybe Jaina on her own.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    LOL @ all of the adolescent boys in this thread...
    [​IMG]

Jarren_Lee-Saber and DarthBoba like this.