main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would play young Qui-Gon, Dooku and Windu?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Cmdr_Gabe_E, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Cmdr_Gabe_E Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2003
    I'm really not sure if this has been asked here before, or if this is the approproate forum to post this in, but i'm just wondering...

since we've already seen the younger versions of anakin and obi-wan (played by hayden and ewan respectively), who would be the best actors to play the younger versions of qui-gon, dooku and windu?!!!

heheh...just in case george decides to dream about a prequel before the um, prequels o_O....

btw, younger means somewhere within anakin's/hayden's age range (18-23???)...

suggestions anyone? o_O

2. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Taye Diggs could perhaps be Mace Windu, although they don't really look that similar.

3. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Gary Coleman would play Mace Windu. Priceless.

<[-]> Saber

4. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    That´s a tough one. I have absolutely no idea.
    At first I was thinking Nicolas Cage for Dooku, but I realized that he´s both too old and too short :)

5. funkymace

funkymace Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    Gary coleman..lol... or mugsy bouges or spudd webb. Better yet let shaq play young mace... the force can shrink you.

6. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Dec 26, 2003
    LMAO @ Gary Coleman and shaq as windu @.@

man, if taye diggs played mace, you can expect a lot of giddy jedi-luvvin girls running after him x.x! lmao!

and if shaq played mace, you can just imagine how SMALL yoda will look O.O! i won't even be surprised if he accidentally steps on him O.O!

as for nick cage, yah, he's kinda old to be a young dooku, but at least the shape of their faces are quite similar :).

gawd, these 3 are tough to cast x.x

7. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Dec 26, 2003
    i think i just found the most appropriate actors for young qui-gon and dooku!!!

QUI-GON
    [image=http://www.gabe-e.com/dooku/young/youngquigon2.jpg]

DOOKU
    [image=http://www.gabe-e.com/dooku/young/youngdooku2.jpg]

still can't find someone perfect for windu though x.x...

8. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    There was a young Dooku on the cover of Legends of the Jedi. Its been so long since I've looked at the cover that I can't remember if it was a real kid or a drawing. :p

Anyway, this should probably be in SWC...

9. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Dec 26, 2003
    i've actually been looking for 'legacy' but can't find it anywhere here in the philippines x.x.

as for the young dooku in the cover, everyone says he/it looks DORKY x.x!

yeah...i guess this is more suited in swc. perhaps one of the mods can transfer it there???? :)

10. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Those Christian Slater and James Venderbeek pic's are better than I would have thought.

11. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Dec 26, 2003
    Those Christian Slater and James Venderbeek pic's are better than I would have thought.

i guess they can really pull off a young qui and dooku then ^_~! christian slater and james van der beek aren't really in my "fave actors" list, but they're the ones i found who looked the most like quigon and dooku O.O! heck, they even surprised me O.O!!!

12. funkymace

funkymace Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    Kid rock as a young qui gon... i can see it now

13. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I think those pics of the young Qui-Gon and Young Dooku are good but, could the young Dooku pull of the English accent and the air of nobility?

I think it's a cool idea. I unfortunatly don't know who should play a young Mace.

-Jedi Master Zax Starwalker

14. oLiquidRusho

oLiquidRusho Jedi Master star 2

May 8, 2002
    Gary Coleman can be young Mace. And Gollum could be Yoda during his younger crackhead days. We all know Yoda used to snort in them disco times

15. TripleB

TripleB Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2000
    I would go with Djimon Honsu from AMISTAD as Mace Windu.

16. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Dec 26, 2003
    Kid rock as a young qui gon... i can see it now

LOL!!! you know what? i checked out some kid rock pics and he really isn't that bad as qui-gon ;). didn't know qui-gon was a rocker in his younger days ;). lol.

I think those pics of the young Qui-Gon and Young Dooku are good but, could the young Dooku pull of the English accent and the air of nobility?

since dooku is often defined as a man of credibility, elegance and grace, i guess it would really be a challenge for vanderbeek to be like THAT O.O!!! the last thing we need is a dooku pulling a dawson's creek on jocasta nu. LMAO!!! *cue "I don't want to wait*. lol

Gary Coleman can be young Mace. And Gollum could be Yoda during his younger crackhead days. We all know Yoda used to snort in them disco times

THE PERFECT CAST!! LMAO!!! i can just imagine yoda holding onto his lightsaber "My preccioouussss". heheh...and now we can just imagine him addressing his previous "MAAASSSSTER"

I would go with Djimon Honsu from AMISTAD as Mace Windu.

OoooHH!!!! HE WOULD BE PERFECT AS A YOUNG MACE, TRIPLEB!!! thanks, dude!!! in fact, here's a pic of him with mace ^_^!!!!

[image=http://www.gabe-e.com/dooku/young/youngmace.jpg]

^o^

17. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Looks like the fake Mace at the end of TPM.

18. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I remember fake Mace. [face_laugh]

19. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    I can't see why ILM wouldn't be able to cut'n'paste Sam's face onto fake Mace.

20. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Ursher would Play Mace Windu. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.