main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Who would win? Battle 1 Mace Windu Vs. Obi Wan Kenobi ( Ep.3)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Master-Razgriz, Jun 18, 2005.

?

Who would win? Battle 1 Mace Windu Vs. Obi Wan Kenobi ( Ep.3)

Poll closed Jun 25, 2005.
  1. Windu

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Kenobi

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Razgriz

Master-Razgriz Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    I have decided to make a lil battle poll for a few weeks. The first one will be Mace Vs Obi Wan. Choose who you want, and post a reason.

2. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Mace Windu.

He is a better all-around fighter. Obi Wan is my favorite Jedi but he only looked good against Anakin because he knew him so well. He could safely anticipate things he wouldn't be able to ordinarily.

Just look at how easily Dooku disposed of him.

Sure, one could argue that since Dooku trained Qui Gon Jinn who then trained Obi Wan that Dooku could have very well been able to anticipate all of Kenobi's attacks.

I'm not sure if we'll ever find the answer but my opinion is that Obi Wan is more heroic and perhaps had more of an impact in the overall scheme of balancing the force.

If the two masters were to fight I'd have to give the edge to Windu. I'd say he would disarm Obi Wan within 2 minutes.

Also, one thing of note. Windu was one of the orders heralded swordsmen. The two who bested him were Yoda and Dooku. Dooku owned Obi Wan.

On a side note, congrats for winning the two Star Wars tournaments at the video game store. Do I hear three-peat???!!! We shall see.

Who is your character anyway? Mine is episode 4 Obi Wan. See you soon and welcome back to the boards!

Chris

END TRANSMISSION

3. cooltazz

cooltazz Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    Obi Wan would beat Mace windu hands down.
    Obi Wan has had more light sabers fights then Mace

4. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Obi Wan has won more than Mace?

Ahem, that's not the case.

Need I remind you how Obi Wan couldn't even handle Jango Fett? Mace downed Jango in what, 5 seconds?

Remember, we're not talking winning percentage. We're talking a one on one saber duel!

I must respectfully disagree with ya Cooltazz! Like Hulk Hogan would say, "AND WHACHA GONNA DOOOooo??!!" :)

Hehe, TTYL Cooltazz.

END TRANSMISSION

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    But Mace couldn't dodge a flame thrower. Not that that has any bearing on this debate. But it was an important point to me and my RPG group. :D

Oh, wait, sorry, it's pronounced MACY. Or at least according to the guy talking to me at Big Apple Con yesterday it is. :-B

6. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Like no other Jedi in the world? ;)

7. Master-Razgriz

May 14, 2005
    5 Days left for this poll guys. Get people in here to vote! I wanna see this place turn into a storm of arugements and opinions!!!! Inno did well, nice and fully explained.NOW GO FORTH AND POST MY MINIONS. MWAHAHAHAHA

BTW, My char is either Darth Vader (epi.4) or Anakin ( Epi. 3). I will retain my title at my gaming store as Star Wars Champ!!!!!!!!

8. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Obi-Wan is still alive. Mace, dead.

And I am no one's minion! Well, other than Binx's, that is.
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/moorgladejinn/images/100_1023b.jpg]

9. Master-Razgriz

May 14, 2005
    Windu wins this one. next match to be posted.

10. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    you can decide fopr yourself if you buy the revenge of the sith video game in multi-player. mace can battle obi-wan. I've done it and mace gets his butt kicked everytime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.