main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would win in a fight? Anakin, Yoda, Silver Surfer, Batman, Mighty Mouse,or Jesus?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ScoobyDooku, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDooku

ScoobyDooku Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2002
    i didnt have room to include the choices of Spider-Man, Dardevil, the worms from tremors, Thor, Celine Dion, Michael jackson, Godzilla, Mighty Joe Young, the lady that usd to be on the Snapple commercials, Julie Andrews(from Mary Poppins, not Sound of Music, dont be stupid!) , Galactus, Shaquille O'Neal, Jackie Chan, Martin Short, Bill Gates, The Devil, or Chilly Willy. Oh wait, i forgot Chevy Chase. lets hear a blow by blow account of why you think your choice would win!

2. Pythony-TJM

Pythony-TJM Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Jesus.

-Py

3. EarthMachOne

EarthMachOne Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Mighty Mouse would. Jesus was nothing but a disallusioned Jewish carpenter. He didn't have any superpowers. Mighty Mouse is definately the strongest of all of them.

None of them could defeat the Power Puff Girls.

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    might mouse is pretty bad, but the silver surfer is cosmic :cool:

5. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    Jesus would destroy them all, but lets not turn it into a religious debate. We'll disqualify Jesus n the Devil, and keep it between the fictitious charcters, like Thor n Celine Dion

6. BobaFett0000

BobaFett0000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2001
    Silver Surfer. He has the Power Cosmic, so of course he would win. That is , aside from Jesus.

7. EarthMachOne

Nov 9, 2001
    Even if you believed the christian bible, it never says that jesus was all powerful, just that he could perform some pretty run of the mill miracles.

If you believe Might Mouse comics and cartoons, you'll know that he can lift gigantic buildings, plus, he's never been killed. Unlike jesus, who couldn't even stop a couple of nails! The Silver Surfer is cool too, but coolness would'nt do you any good against Mighty Mouse.

8. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    Ok , so, taking jesus and satan out of the equation, here are our contestants: Spider-Man, Yoda, Silver SUrfer, Mighty Mouse,Batman, Dardevil, the worms from tremors, Thor, Celine Dion, Michael jackson, Godzilla, Mighty Joe Young, the lady that usd to be on the Snapple commercials, Julie Andrews(from Mary Poppins, not Sound of Music, dont be stupid!) , Galactus, Shaquille O'Neal, Jackie Chan, Martin Short, Bill Gates, Chilly Willy, Chevy Chase. Lets hear why your choice would win! its a battle to the Grizzly Death.

9. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    It was GALACTUS that made the Silver Surfer...therefore he wold beat the surfer...simple as that people.

Besides he'll just eat your Planet. Nuff said [face_devil]

10. Jedi_Lite

Jedi_Lite Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
  11. CwrnPuppet

CwrnPuppet Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    What? You mean Orko from Masters of the Universe isn't an option?

12. EarthMachOne

Nov 9, 2001
    The most powerfull superhero of all time was Jack of Hearts! Duh!

But of that list, I still think Mighty Mouse would take them all out.

Was Hong Kong Phoey on that list? Underdog?

13. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    Micheal Jackson. He'd scare everyone away so he'd be left with no one to fight.

14. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    The combined belly powers of the care bears would kill them all. Especially Funshine Bear and Good Luck bear. these guys ebtter steer clear of Care-A-Lot!
    member when they bitch sapped Rainbow Brite?

15. DarthNomis

Aug 2, 2001
    Wonderdog from the SUPERFRIENDS.

16. EarthMachOne

Nov 9, 2001
    Sorry, but this guy could never ever kill....

[image=http://www.afunk.com/carebears/pictures/017.jpg]

Mighty Mouse!

[image=http://www.toonopedia.com/mightym.jpg]

17. ScoobyDooku

May 23, 2002
    Thats Wish bear, i didnt say he alone could do it. I said all there belly powers in unison, similar to how they defeated mr. No heart. hes called that, because he has no heart. Anyways, without Funshine Bear, (personal fave), yeah theyd lose, but with him, hoo-boy! one for the ages!

18. DarthNomis

Aug 2, 2001
    Well you know what they say about MightyMouse... ;)

19. Arachnophilia

Arachnophilia Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2002
    jesus of course.

see, jesus is my mexican lawn care guy and gardener. he'd kick all of their asses, with his weird mexicano hispanic kung-fu action. plus, he makes a mean buritto.

oh. and he's good for making wine and pool-cleaning too.

20. EarthMachOne

Nov 9, 2001
    What if THIS guy fought jesus?

What if he fought BlackJebus?

What if he fought Yoda of the Sith?

[image=http://www.byu.edu/homepage/home/images/maeserstatue.jpg]

21. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    I'd have to go with Galactus or Chevy Chase

22. Mad_Ewok

Mad_Ewok Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2002
    (excerpt from the battle)

ANAKIN: Some day I'll be the most powerful Jedi ever!

YODA: More powerful than me you will never be, punk.

Yoda draws his lightsaber and bounces around Anakin. Anakin draws his lightsaber and yawns. Celine Dion walks up and starts singing the Titanic love theme. Yoda covers his big pointy ears.

YODA: Yargh! Stop her somebody should!

MIGHTY MOUSE: Here I come to save the day!

Mighty Mouse punches Celine, who flies out a window. Bill Gates walks up to Mighty Mouse wearing brass knuckles.

BILL GATES: I have a monopoly on kicking your a**!

While Mighty Mouse and Bill Gates go at it, Michael Jackson moonwalks over to Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins.

MARY POPPINS: Looks like you need a spoonful of my fist in your noseless face, Jackson!

She pummels him. Shaquille O'Neal runs over. Chilly Willy passes him a basketball. Shaq shoves and bumps into Mary Poppins while dribbling.

MARY POPPINS: Isn't that a foul?

SHAQ: I'm not of this planet. Now get ready for a Shaq Attack.

Shaq dunks the ball on Poppins' head. Martin Short runs over and starts hitting Shaq in a wimpy fashion. Chevy Chase joins in the fun.

CHEVY CHASE: Us SNL alumni have to stick together. But does anybody still remember you, Martin?

Godzilla walks into the room and steps on Martin Short. Chevy Chase runs away screaming.

SHAQ: Thanks buddy.

GODZILLA: No problem. RAWWRRRRR!

The lady who used to be on the Snapple commercials walks up.

SNAPPLE LADY: Hey, 'zilla, would ya like to try a Snapple? Let's hear what our callers say about Snapple.

Godzilla stomps on her. Mighty Joe Young runs over and punches Godzilla in the stomach. Godzilla falls over and whimpers.

GALACTUS: I can't believe he lets a second-rate King Kong push him around like that.

The worms from Tremors swarm over Galactus. He screams in terror and is suddenly silenced. Meanwhile, Spiderman, Batman, Silver Surfer, Thor, and Daredevil are fighting.

SPIDERMAN: I made more money than you, Batman! Where's Robin to save you now, huh?

He punches Batman in the jaw. (POW!)

BATMAN: When I'm through with you, more than just your Spidey-Sense will be tingling.

Batman picks him up and throws him across the room. Spiderman crashes into Jackie Chan and Yoda, who are fighting kung fu style. (BAM!)
    As Batman is smiling with satisfaction at a job well done, Thor slams a hammer down on his head. (WAM!)

(end of excerpt)

23. AgentCoop

AgentCoop Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    Where are the Smurfs?

24. Jake_Barnes

Jake_Barnes Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2002
    [image=http://www.thecinemalaser.com/dvd_images_2002/0402/underdog-chronicles-dvd-image-01.jpg]

Only chewycharmy could beat Underdog.

25. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.