Who would win? Star WARS or Star TREK? This is assuming that both good and evil of each franchise un

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Apr 23, 2002.

?

Who would win? Star WARS or Star TREK? This is assuming that both good and evil of each franchise un

Poll closed May 15, 2002.
Star Wars 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Star Trek 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Weigh out the evidence carefully before voting. It is found in the following thread:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6554147&replies=9

Please add evidence to the other thread, so that all the evidence may be kept together. This thread is just a poll to tally the votes.
  3. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    [face_laugh] ROTFLMAO...a spill over poll for another thread. Meesa likes, but meesa fear terrible tings will happen at your next meeting when the fans come to blows over phasers vs. sabers.

It's on!

*rings bell*
  4. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    I totaly agree answer Sebulba X gave in the other thread. Vader and an army running the Death Star would be no match for anything that Star Treck could throw at them.
  5. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Fire a couple a Photon Torpedos at the Death Star - or any other large ship in Star Wars - and it goes boom bigtime. It would take HUNDREDS of TIE's to take out the Enterprise D. It would take them hours just to get through their shields. By then, even Data would get ticked off enough to fire on them.
  6. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Grn, thanks for posting your scenario in the other thread. Just kidding.
  7. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    They wouldn't need hundreds of Tie Fighters to take out the Enterprise, one Imperial Cruiser would be able do the job itself. Besides, the Enterprise would not be able to get by the Death Star's shield generator.
  8. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Star Wars - Most powerful weapon on a Star Destroyer - Ion Cannon
    Star Trek - Most powerful weapon on a Federation ship - Phaser / Photon Torpedo

Winner - Trek.

(And a Star Destroyer would never get through the Enterprise's shields ;) )
  9. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    stupid double posts.
  10. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    How about a tie. :D Then no one is angry if one wins over another. Plus I can't choose.
  11. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    DON'T ARGUE YOUR POINTS IN THIS THREAD, WE ALREADY HAVE ONE THREAD FOR THAT!!!!
  12. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    JediKnightPasJoDacle - stop shouting. I didn't realize the other thread when I posted this.
    Sue me. :p
  13. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    All I know is that Star Wars will win in the box office.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.