main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Who would win & why ???

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by _Master-Skywalker_, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cho-Junn

Cho-Junn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2008
    Batman hasn't lost his powers, but superman has or did at least. :confused:

2. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    he did, but outsmarted General Zod & got them back. :D

In JUstice League, Batman is just Superman's luggage..if Bats doesn't have his plane, he needs Supes to fly him everywhere....degrading for a Superhero [face_laugh]

3. Cho-Junn

Mar 13, 2008
    Now... Where have I heard that before. :rolleyes: o_O :p

4. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    [face_laugh]

concede defeat yet ?

:p

Supes is better !!:D

5. Cho-Junn

Mar 13, 2008
    No.

Batman rocks... :p

6. GuriWannabe

GuriWannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    I'm not going to enter into this debate, because as you can tell by my lastest drawing, I'm am more than a little in favour of superman right now....

This is my drawing of Brandon Routh's Superman at the Fortress of Solitude.

I've slowly been working on this drawing for over a year, only picking it up if I've been at home whilst sick or something.

I finally picked it up and finished it today.
    Welcome home Superman!!!!

http://gurihere.deviantart.com/art/Superman-s-Fortress-88022399

7. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Is niiiiiiice ... I like very much! :D

8. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    That's excellent Guri! :)

9. Cho-Junn

Mar 13, 2008
    Very nice Guri.
    I've often wondered what you've been up to.

10. Cho-Junn

Mar 13, 2008
    How about:

Republic Commandos Vs Stormtroopers

Batman rocks, he doesn't need super powers.... :p

11. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    [face_laugh]

:rolleyes:

Republic Commando cause Stormtroopers can't hit the side of a barn :p

And it's still Superman to beat Batman, if he caught Bats he could crush his head like an egg, not that he would..:p

12. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    According to ObiWan, only imperial stormtroopers are that accurate :p

13. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Obi Wan has been wrong about a couple of things...from a certain point of view ;)

14. REACTOR_DRONE

REACTOR_DRONE Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2005
    There's probably more stormtroopers than clones so they might be overwhelmed by sheer numbers but on an even number contest the clones should come out on top,bred for war and trained for war they should have a more singleminded attitude than a regular citizen,no matter how well drilled they are.

You wouldn't get clones standing around talking about the latest boy toys while Obi-wan sneaks around behind them to deactivate a tractor beam.

15. Cho-Junn

Mar 13, 2008
    I'm wondering if Obi-Wan was suffering from old age, isolation and or heat stress, when he made that comment. [face_mischief]

I like REACTOR_DRONE's statement, makes sense. [face_thinking]

16. Darth_Rhadei

Darth_Rhadei Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2008
    Darth Vader vs The Entire Imperial Fleet + Babylon 5 Vorlon&Shadow Empire starships + Decepticons

[face_phbbbbt]

17. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Vader'd get smashed ;)

18. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    e-i pwns them all....... [face_mischief]

19. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    he's more machine now than man....collecting machine :p

20. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004

Twisted & evil.....

21. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005

[face_laugh] I asked for that response :p

22. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Darth Krayt Vs Darth Vader

23. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    Vader ...... easily.

24. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    I'm not sure about that, Vader wasn't agile in the slightest in that suit & really only defeated Luke when he was just a novice & couldn't defeat him when he was a Jedi knight.

Vader looked more menacing than he was :p

25. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    LUKE SKYWALKER Vs ANY SITH EVER !!

LUKE !! Here's why !!

Though he received little training, Luke Skywalker became a wise and powerful Jedi Master. His skills with both the Force and lightsaber were exceptional. Luke had the Force potential to become what his father was supposed to become?the Force potential of the Chosen One. Luke Skywalker was one of the most powerful Jedi to ever exist, as he demonstrated powers and abilities that surpassed even Grand Master Yoda. Some examples where his skills are shown include:

Force Sense

* During the Battle of Yavin, Luke managed to destroy the first Death Star by letting the Force tell him when to fire his proton torpedoes, while traveling at very high speeds, and not knowing the distance to the port, and having no previous knowledge of proton torpedoes and their abilities. One should note that Luke only had little training with the Force at this time.

* Luke managed to land a crashing Imperial Star Destroyer, with almost no loss of life, on Coruscant by allowing the Force to guide him at the Liberator's controls, mirroring a similar achievement by his father towards the end of the Clone Wars.[110][111][112]

Force Attunement

* Without any guidance except a handbook left by Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker successfully built his first lightsaber, merely three years after he was first introduced to the Force, and undergoing formal training for less than a year.

* Only a short time after being given a lightsaber by Obi-Wan, Luke was able to instinctively block several blaster bolts fired in rapid succession by a remote, despite his lack of prolonged formal training.

Luke Skywalker, Jedi apprentice.
    Luke Skywalker, Jedi apprentice.

Telekinesis

* Luke safely landed himself, Isolder, and Isolder's fighter from a free fall drop from orbit with the Force.

* During the Battle of Dathomir, Luke flew the Millennium Falcon single-handedly using only the Force, manipulating its controls and operating it with a skill that not even a full crew could manage.

* Luke was able to knock down a crippled AT-AT by pressing against it with the Force; he also absorbed the initial cannon blasts from the AT-AT, before deflecting the rest with his lightsaber.[110][111]

* During the Black Fleet Crisis, Luke used the Force to rebuild Darth Vader's old fortress on Coruscant and made it invisible.[113] In addition, Luke used the Force to crush the rebuilt fortress of Darth Vader to rubble, shattering the building piece by piece and throwing it into the oceans of Coruscant.[114]

* During the Battle of Dantooine of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Luke tricked a vehicle's dovin basals into colliding its own void (black hole) against itself by using the Force to hold the void against the pull of the dovin basals; then reversing the direction of his own pull, adding it to the pull of the dovin basals, so that the void would collide against the spine of the vehicle.[84]

Revitalize

* In the battle between the Singing Mountain Clan and the Nightsisters, Luke was almost fatally wounded by a Force attack by Gethzerion and a deep fall, but regenerated in the span of mere hours.

Droid Disable

* Luke also destroyed a group of hot-wired battle droids just by waving his hand, subtly displacing their master servos and causing the self-destruction of the group of droids.[110][111] This Force power was first manifested by Jedi Master Arca Jeth during the Great Droid Revolution. Even then, with proper instruction, it was a difficult power to master. However, this power apparently came naturally to Luke.

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight.
    Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

Force Protection

* During the time when he was re-creating the Jedi Order and was searching for potential candidates, he walked on lava while still throbbing with the Force after defeating a Fireworm living in the lava just moments before.[59] Luke's performance impressed Gantoris so much that he decided to become Luke's apprentice. It should be noted that wh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.