Who would you like to see as a figure?

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by SkyJammer, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyJammer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, all. In a new article on my ASM site, I've posted an article by a "Semi-Casual" fan of the SW figs. In it he lists (movie by movie) several as-of-yet unmade characters that he'd like to see immortalized in plastic.

He's limited his choices by setting some ground-rules, so I'm sure that some of his choices are not your choices. If you'd like to be part of a follow-up article, I'd love to hear your opinions. You can follow his guidelines or you can ignore them completely.

Either E-mail to the address listed at the end of the article, or you can Private Message me. Or just post a reply here; I'm sure we'd all like to hear everyone's thoughts.

Pass the URL along to other SW fans; the more responses the merrier, right? :)

Personally, I agree with Greg; I'd like to see more droids, even though I'm not into collecting the figures. I might pick up some cool droids, tho'....

-SJ
  2. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jenna Jameson. Oh, wait...

[image=http://www.all-about-tom.com/temp/toyfare.gif]

Nevermind.
  3. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'd like to see a set of Milwookie Council figures. Jeff in Starfleet regalia and easy chair accessory! Dwayne explodes into full anger with the push of a button! Tom with a battle-damage chest! Catie has the kung-fu crushing grip! Man, these would sell like hotcakes!
  4. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    And of course the interactive Chumley's playset with working tapper and escape pod!
  5. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! God, that's great Jon and Jason... Now I actually want to see these figures and playsets produced...

Jeff
  6. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm sure copyrighting and royalties would need to be discussed first, Jeff. Just think, you could put yourself on your nightstand, right next to Jenna!
  7. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! I like my kung-fu grip. Thanks Jon!

Jeff's figure should come with a projectile vomit feature.
  8. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. SkyJammer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Y'know, somehow I don't think Lucas is gonna make these figures, fun as they might be....

-SJ/Unless you somehow take over the Fan Choice voting. ;-)
  10. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I think the Milwookie Council figures need to come with the ComChip, so all of the lovely phrases can be heard! :D

Plus there needs to be something/someone that could be the force of Evil... ?[face_plain] I volunteer several faculty and staff from work. :D
  11. marajoan Jedi Knight

star 3
    We must include Eric's game "The Jedi Holocaust" with this line of toys.
  12. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Jeff's figure should come with a projectile vomit feature.

I think that comes with the deluxe line of figures.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.