main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who would you miss the Lucas presentation for?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by hofie, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    for harrison for sure

ewan...*sigh* he can sing to me...'come what may.' :)

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
  3. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Elvis..Id miss him to see Elvis

4. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I'll let someone have my place in line if they can provide me 6 hours of my wife and Ashley Judd is a tub of jello. :D =P~

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I think as I get older, the idea of standing in long lines just seems more amd more absurd. It probably wouldn't take much to get me to pass on this. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the guy in person and hear what he has to say, but I'm not sacrificing a whole day for it.

6. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    ^ ditto.

7. jediseanUF

jediseanUF Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2005
    I'm with K3po

My girlfriend, Natalie Portman, and Amy Allen in a tub of jello beats GL any day of the week.

8. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    "ewan...*sigh* he can sing to me...'come what may.'"

ooo, yeah. exactly! :)

i'd miss it for a chance to visit with Bonnie Piesse again (sad she's not gonna be there :( )

and i would most DEFinitely miss it for a chance to meet Natalie.

9. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I would settle for watching Amy Allen EAT some jello.... :p

10. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I like the way you think, KOB. ;)

11. SteelLepp

SteelLepp Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 1, 1998
    All this jello talk is makin me hungry, yeah, that's it.

Anyway, I'm going to skip the bedlam of waiting in line for George. Not like (at this point) we'd get his autograph or anything.

12. Fitz1970

Fitz1970 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2005
    I might skip Lucas if I was given the opportunity to see Natalie Portman's deleted scenes from "Closer". ;)

13. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I wouldnt miss it for 6 hours with jediseanUF's girlfriend, K3pO's wife, Ashley Judd, Natalie Portman and Amy Allen all in Jello.

14. jediseanUF

jediseanUF Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2005
    That my friend would be "a day long remembered" I might actually miss ALL of C3 for that :)

15. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    Unless it was a private type thing with Ewan...ie going to the pub with him for a few drinks, there is no one I would miss this for whatsoever. And only Ewan because I've been a fan of his since 'Lipstick on yor collar' which was just about his first gig anywhere. As you cna imagine, I was ecstatic when I found out my favourite actor was going to be in my favourite movie series.

16. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Amy Allen and Michonne would both be on my arms and we'd then head in to see Lucas.

Afterwards, we'd then retreat to a room with a king sized bed, lots of Jello, pudding, pie, and LOTs of canned whipped cream. ;)

17. Darth_Ignant

Darth_Ignant Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 24, 2001
    So they can eat some good food and then you can listen to them vomit it up?

18. Lone_Gunman

Lone_Gunman Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2003
    For me, it would take about five bucks. Of course, the whole Ashley Judd/Natalie Portman in a tub of jello deal wouldn't hurt, either. :)

19. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I'd go see people making pencils before going to see Lucas. So I guess the answer is: Anyone.

20. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    How do they get that lead inside the tiny little hole in that piece of wood? Amazing, dont miss the eraser mounting machine, now that is a design marvel!

21. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    "So they can eat some good food and then you can listen to them vomit it up?"

No, they'll be too tired when I'm finished with them to do nothing else but sleep and digest the food.

Of course, the canned whipped cream is for, erm, carpet cleaning, yeah, carpet cleaning...

22. Bruno_Fett

Mar 31, 2002
    Carpet cleaning? Call me mister Servicemaster!

23. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Let's see. last time there was what? 30,000 people. This year they said they have pre-sold almost doubble what they did last time. And the big ball room only holds a few thousand?

There is going to be a lot of dissapointed fans if GL is the only reason to be there.

I was at C3 and Never once saw Hayden or Cari Fisher. Tried getting in line for Cari at like 9am on Sunday and was told it was already cut off.

24. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Well may I say firstly that my dad asked me if I saw harrison ford to ask him if he could come round and fit some new doors for him as he used to be a carpenter.

25. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    ok, i have to reply to that....

i got in line when Carrie's line was...i think in front of the doors to go in the exhibit hall? i think it was around 9 or 10 Sun. and people were still getting in line after us! i was one of the last "5" she extended her time to see her before she either went to lunch or the presentation, don't know which.....but i thought she saw others when she came back?

i heard that all over tho...that people got in lines and were told it's full then the people that got in, after the fact, said it wasn't......

but that's another thread. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.